Real Question about Black, White, Asian, and Hispanic money::: Flame-suit on:::

Originally Posted by solefood229

people just stunt differently thats all, 

Agreed.

I know people of all races that stunt and front. You wanna know how are other races presented to public with money? You can look for yourself. How can other races be presented when they're  not represented in the public? There aren't many if any people of others races presented in the public outside of White. I noticed how Op left out Indians. It's all stereotypes.

Unless I'm not understanding the topic. If so, please correct.

I see what OP's saying but that's cause of the media. When many white people floss, they buy McMansions that they can't afford and end up getting forclosed on them. But the media and everybody else looks at it different like "a home is an investment, yadda, yadda, yadda" while they are paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes.

Like the last recession, that was mostly white people losing houses.  The media tried to blame it on Black people but if you think logically, Black people don't collectively have enough wealth to topple the whole economy.

I'm just saying that all cultures blow money, they just show it in different ways. Some buy houses, some buy cars, jewelry, airplanes, etc.

Agreed.

I know people of all races that stunt and front. You wanna know how are other races presented to public with money? You can look for yourself. How can other races be presented when they're  not represented in the public? There aren't many if any people of others races presented in the public outside of White. I noticed how Op left out Indians. It's all stereotypes.

Unless I'm not understanding the topic. If so, please correct.

I'd say some of the people OP are talkin about are more of the lowerclass people, showin their money in physical possessions is just a way of makin it seem like they are above what the really are. Just a way to cope wit reality

I see what OP's saying but that's cause of the media. When many white people floss, they buy McMansions that they can't afford and end up getting forclosed on them. But the media and everybody else looks at it different like "a home is an investment, yadda, yadda, yadda" while they are paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes.

Like the last recession, that was mostly white people losing houses.  The media tried to blame it on Black people but if you think logically, Black people don't collectively have enough wealth to topple the whole economy.

I'm just saying that all cultures blow money, they just show it in different ways. Some buy houses, some buy cars, jewelry, airplanes, etc.

every race does their own stupid things with money.

the world only focus' on blacks is cause, to their dismay, we are the most visible.

mexicans spend theirs on ostridge (sp?) everything, gold, and cars.
blacks spend on Name brand clothing, gold, cars
whites spend on watches , gold, cars
Filipinos.... most on gold. my grandma had bout 4389034 trillion in small gold necklaces.

at the end of the day... everyone spends their money on dumb +!++.

but if it makes you happy who gives a #!%+.

I'd rather have a million and go broke having a good time, than dying with a million dollars in the bank and no memories.

thats why i feel that you and others focus so hard on blacks spending money.

*+!*%! havin too much fun. and we shoooooo cant not neva be havin that boss.

every race does their own stupid things with money.

the world only focus' on blacks is cause, to their dismay, we are the most visible.

mexicans spend theirs on ostridge (sp?) everything, gold, and cars.
blacks spend on Name brand clothing, gold, cars
whites spend on watches , gold, cars
Filipinos.... most on gold. my grandma had bout 4389034 trillion in small gold necklaces.

at the end of the day... everyone spends their money on dumb +!++.

but if it makes you happy who gives a #!%+.

I'd rather have a million and go broke having a good time, than dying with a million dollars in the bank and no memories.

thats why i feel that you and others focus so hard on blacks spending money.

*+!*%! havin too much fun. and we shoooooo cant not neva be havin that boss.

401(k) + roth ira
pimp.gif

I don't know about other Hispanics, but it has been my experience that when your family has attained even a little bit of success the entire Hispanic community expect you to put them on. At my old job in property management, for example, Hispanics would expect me to help them find a place to live even if they didn't have a social security number.

When I wasn't able to they usually caught feelings and made it seem like it was because the white man has me by the balls. This was especially true because they saw that I was dressed well and working in an office setting as opposed to doing hard labor like many of the applicants I got. In other words, they expected more preferrential treatment because they viewed me as a man on the inside that owes them, or the Hispanic community in general, something.

I don't know about other Hispanics, but it has been my experience that when your family has attained even a little bit of success the entire Hispanic community expect you to put them on. At my old job in property management, for example, Hispanics would expect me to help them find a place to live even if they didn't have a social security number.

When I wasn't able to they usually caught feelings and made it seem like it was because the white man has me by the balls. This was especially true because they saw that I was dressed well and working in an office setting as opposed to doing hard labor like many of the applicants I got. In other words, they expected more preferrential treatment because they viewed me as a man on the inside that owes them, or the Hispanic community in general, something.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

People with real money and wealth don't flaunt it. One of my best friends is the son of a very wealthy neurosurgeon and he dresses like vagabond and drives a 2000 Ford
sick.gif
Right here.

There are some exceptions, but for the most part, dude's who push the flyest cars and rock the nicest clothes are lacking in the funds department and are blowing out all their cash trying to look like they're stacked.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

People with real money and wealth don't flaunt it. One of my best friends is the son of a very wealthy neurosurgeon and he dresses like vagabond and drives a 2000 Ford
sick.gif
Right here.

There are some exceptions, but for the most part, dude's who push the flyest cars and rock the nicest clothes are lacking in the funds department and are blowing out all their cash trying to look like they're stacked.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by proper english

Filipinos tend to do the same..  alot of us grew up with the mindset of the "American Dream".. even if it means faking the hell out of it (ie: serious debt) 
What? No Filipinos I know are flashy. The flashiest we get is taking out the BMW to go to Filipino parties. 
laugh.gif

Most families I know are very conservative in terms of money. Always saving "just in case". And of course sending money back home. 
some of these flashy filipinos came from the provinces... those people who havent experienced holding a leather steering wheel back home..actin like they doin it in 3 series bmw knowing that its common to some people in the states
another example : ladies rocking LV bags in the supermarket (seafood city and jollibee)  
laugh.gif

and of course filipinos that wear signature clothes with big print on it...  showing the whole world its gucci its louie its armani.. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by proper english

Filipinos tend to do the same..  alot of us grew up with the mindset of the "American Dream".. even if it means faking the hell out of it (ie: serious debt) 
What? No Filipinos I know are flashy. The flashiest we get is taking out the BMW to go to Filipino parties. 
laugh.gif

Most families I know are very conservative in terms of money. Always saving "just in case". And of course sending money back home. 
some of these flashy filipinos came from the provinces... those people who havent experienced holding a leather steering wheel back home..actin like they doin it in 3 series bmw knowing that its common to some people in the states
another example : ladies rocking LV bags in the supermarket (seafood city and jollibee)  
laugh.gif

and of course filipinos that wear signature clothes with big print on it...  showing the whole world its gucci its louie its armani.. 

I love how people act like Blacks and Hispanics don't share the same "problems" or "traits". Then again relations between Blacks and Hispanics are totally different in the north east.

if you're a boss, you're gonna floss regardless, whether its some %$#+#%*@ rust jewelry you picked up at a hipster store or copping a 7 series beamer. 
everyone's gonna do it (and should) in their own way.  

whats the money for if i still look like an average joe? 

if you're a boss, you're gonna floss regardless, whether its some %$#+#%*@ rust jewelry you picked up at a hipster store or copping a 7 series beamer. 
everyone's gonna do it (and should) in their own way.  

whats the money for if i still look like an average joe? 

I love how people act like Blacks and Hispanics don't share the same "problems" or "traits". Then again relations between Blacks and Hispanics are totally different in the north east.

Back
Top Bottom