Real Question about Black, White, Asian, and Hispanic money::: Flame-suit on:::

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by PoloLax

i mean this dude PoloLax has to be a troll.
like does this dude even know what he is talking about?

the term "Old Money" SPECIFICALLY applies to your money being >4-5 generations old. 4-5 generations ago blacks were slaves and the Old Money comes from cotton, tobacco, oil, steel....

all the things Sambo and his %%!+ pals could not be a part of.

so yes its about race. this whole thing is about race cause Blacks are the only people we really talking about.

lol  your definition of old money. LMAO.

its not old money when you earned the $%!! yourself stupid.

and who is anybody to judge on how others spend their money?

wealth is subjective. how can you determine someones worth based upon what they drive or wear?

half of these old money dudes live off credit and have no liquid cash.

if your dream is to be a stuffy old man driving a 1994 jaguar xj8, living in a whatever home, living a whatever life then do you.

lol political fundrasers... lol.. for who McCain?

you in in LA Polo?

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Damn you got me.

i aint even tryin to get at you like that tho so dont take it as a +$#@@ mad. i really dont care. my life of excess is swell.
but to judge people based upon superficial is ludicrous.

spending all your money on prostitutes and cocaine is  =  to Rims and chains the such.

too many perceptions are based around the notion that Blacks are irresponsible with money and that anything they purchase is foolhardy and unnecessary just off of visuals alone.

dont let a S550 pull up to an apt building and have a black man hop out not wearing a suit.

He lives there with his momma, dont know nothing, living outside of his means etc etc etc.

its all underhanded racism at the end of the day.

but let a white guy pulls up to a hotel in his S550... its cause he has a business meeting.

not cause he's doing lines of crystal meth off a gay prostitutes back while he gets his booty blasted bareback.

the problem here is that everyone is so caught up in this cycle of school - work- consume-die, that they fail to live a meaningful life.

like ninjahood said "moms saves every penny" (no offense to moms) but why?

why live like you did in the DR?

what makes being in america worth it if you cant even enjoy the fruits of your labor?

its like being a farmer and freezing all of your crops after every harvest, then dying never knowing how the food tasted.

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]ya'll dont feel me. and you never [/font]will.

which is what separates Kings from Commoners.

also larrydavid... i was gonna say what i was gonna say no matter what. you just happened to have uoted him on a later page.

I never once said anything about blacks and how they spend there money. Not one time. I talked about old money v. new money. 

New money is flashy because they never had anything, no matter what color you are. Hell If i won the lotta right now you better believe I'm going car shoppin and clothes shoppin and all the good stuff.

What I said was old money doesn't necessarily flaunt their wealth like many others in here have said. You came back at me sayin old money spends there money on stupid +%$@ and that I don't see the big picture. But to tell you the truth I do see it, and thats not what is considered old money. Old money people are frugul as all hell. That's all I said. never made it a racial issue, NOT ONE TIME. I did however say certain ethnicities hustle hard as hell to start businesses and some of them do some shady things to get those businesses off the ground, but that's not just ethnicities thats all businessmen.

Now you guys are the one who turned in it a racial issue. You said african americans cant be old money cause they were slaves generations ago. Technically you're right they don't have robber barron, steel, tobacco money, bootleg liqour money.

But you lyin' to yourself if you don't there is a black "elite" out there where people have inherited money over the last few decades. I came back with an example and you got at me cause it ain't "old enough."

But then again  

Originally Posted by PoloLax

i mean this dude PoloLax has to be a troll.
like does this dude even know what he is talking about?

the term "Old Money" SPECIFICALLY applies to your money being >4-5 generations old. 4-5 generations ago blacks were slaves and the Old Money comes from cotton, tobacco, oil, steel....

all the things Sambo and his %%!+ pals could not be a part of.

so yes its about race. this whole thing is about race cause Blacks are the only people we really talking about.

lol  your definition of old money. LMAO.

its not old money when you earned the $%!! yourself stupid.

and who is anybody to judge on how others spend their money?

wealth is subjective. how can you determine someones worth based upon what they drive or wear?

half of these old money dudes live off credit and have no liquid cash.

if your dream is to be a stuffy old man driving a 1994 jaguar xj8, living in a whatever home, living a whatever life then do you.

lol political fundrasers... lol.. for who McCain?

you in in LA Polo?

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Damn you got me.

i aint even tryin to get at you like that tho so dont take it as a +$#@@ mad. i really dont care. my life of excess is swell.
but to judge people based upon superficial is ludicrous.

spending all your money on prostitutes and cocaine is  =  to Rims and chains the such.

too many perceptions are based around the notion that Blacks are irresponsible with money and that anything they purchase is foolhardy and unnecessary just off of visuals alone.

dont let a S550 pull up to an apt building and have a black man hop out not wearing a suit.

He lives there with his momma, dont know nothing, living outside of his means etc etc etc.

its all underhanded racism at the end of the day.

but let a white guy pulls up to a hotel in his S550... its cause he has a business meeting.

not cause he's doing lines of crystal meth off a gay prostitutes back while he gets his booty blasted bareback.

the problem here is that everyone is so caught up in this cycle of school - work- consume-die, that they fail to live a meaningful life.

like ninjahood said "moms saves every penny" (no offense to moms) but why?

why live like you did in the DR?

what makes being in america worth it if you cant even enjoy the fruits of your labor?

its like being a farmer and freezing all of your crops after every harvest, then dying never knowing how the food tasted.

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]ya'll dont feel me. and you never [/font]will.

which is what separates Kings from Commoners.

also larrydavid... i was gonna say what i was gonna say no matter what. you just happened to have uoted him on a later page.

I never once said anything about blacks and how they spend there money. Not one time. I talked about old money v. new money. 

New money is flashy because they never had anything, no matter what color you are. Hell If i won the lotta right now you better believe I'm going car shoppin and clothes shoppin and all the good stuff.

What I said was old money doesn't necessarily flaunt their wealth like many others in here have said. You came back at me sayin old money spends there money on stupid +%$@ and that I don't see the big picture. But to tell you the truth I do see it, and thats not what is considered old money. Old money people are frugul as all hell. That's all I said. never made it a racial issue, NOT ONE TIME. I did however say certain ethnicities hustle hard as hell to start businesses and some of them do some shady things to get those businesses off the ground, but that's not just ethnicities thats all businessmen.

Now you guys are the one who turned in it a racial issue. You said african americans cant be old money cause they were slaves generations ago. Technically you're right they don't have robber barron, steel, tobacco money, bootleg liqour money.

But you lyin' to yourself if you don't there is a black "elite" out there where people have inherited money over the last few decades. I came back with an example and you got at me cause it ain't "old enough."

But then again  

aint this NT? 
laugh.gif

so most of us flaunt our money on our feet
stuntin is stuntin whether its your cars, clothes, jewelry, or even buyin drinks for everyone. everyone does it jus some do it differently.
EDIT:

"only the ones who never had gon get it n act a foo wit it"
pimp.gif

aint this NT? 
laugh.gif

so most of us flaunt our money on our feet
stuntin is stuntin whether its your cars, clothes, jewelry, or even buyin drinks for everyone. everyone does it jus some do it differently.
EDIT:

"only the ones who never had gon get it n act a foo wit it"
pimp.gif

I think it really depends where you are as well. It's completely different here in New Zealand.

For instance my city, Christchurch, is a city with a lot of 'old money'. New Zealanders aren't flashy in general so I can easily take out that aspect from this question. The 'old money' people that I have dealt with over the last few years are very low key. Sure, they have the Rolls Royce and the holiday home in the mountains, but you would have no clue about that from meeting them or even just looking at them on the street. They don't flaunt it. Wealthy people here are smart people when it comes to their investments. They purchase land and buildings and work onwards from that. They don't wear their wealth.

I've only met one incredibly wealthy person with a "holier than thou" attitude. She's the wife of a client that my company is rebuilding and fixing what is left of their heritage home after our earthquake. He built up a massive company and has recently sold it for God knows how much. And yet he is the most down-to-earth person I've ever met. He'd be in his early 60's. The wife on the other hand is completely different. She's a little snooty and has the fancy la-dee-da voice down pat.

I think it really depends where you are as well. It's completely different here in New Zealand.

For instance my city, Christchurch, is a city with a lot of 'old money'. New Zealanders aren't flashy in general so I can easily take out that aspect from this question. The 'old money' people that I have dealt with over the last few years are very low key. Sure, they have the Rolls Royce and the holiday home in the mountains, but you would have no clue about that from meeting them or even just looking at them on the street. They don't flaunt it. Wealthy people here are smart people when it comes to their investments. They purchase land and buildings and work onwards from that. They don't wear their wealth.

I've only met one incredibly wealthy person with a "holier than thou" attitude. She's the wife of a client that my company is rebuilding and fixing what is left of their heritage home after our earthquake. He built up a massive company and has recently sold it for God knows how much. And yet he is the most down-to-earth person I've ever met. He'd be in his early 60's. The wife on the other hand is completely different. She's a little snooty and has the fancy la-dee-da voice down pat.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

People with real money and wealth don't flaunt it. One of my best friends is the son of a very wealthy neurosurgeon and he dresses like vagabond and drives a 2000 Ford
sick.gif
That's a stupid statement. Also, you're a liar, a got damned liar at that. So you're telling us Sheiks and Sultans don't have real money and flaunt it?  The Sultan of Brunei has 5,000+ cars and a crazy palace. If that's not stunting/flossing/balling/flaunting then I don't know what is.
Sultan-of-Brunei-Car-Collection1.jpg

*WAITS FOR ANY EXCUSE YOU COME UP WITH*

People with real money and wealth don't flaunt it. One of my best friends is the son of a very wealthy neurosurgeon and he dresses like vagabond and drives a 2000 Ford
sick.gif
That's a stupid statement. Also, you're a liar, a got damned liar at that. So you're telling us Sheiks and Sultans don't have real money and flaunt it?  The Sultan of Brunei has 5,000+ cars and a crazy palace. If that's not stunting/flossing/balling/flaunting then I don't know what is.

Originally Posted by Greezee

sick.gif

this is probably the same guy that comes into posts about colleges and goes "I DONT NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE, BILL GATES WAS A DROPOUT AND HE'S ONE OF THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!"

sick.gif

this is probably the same guy that comes into posts about colleges and goes "I DONT NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE, BILL GATES WAS A DROPOUT AND HE'S ONE OF THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally Posted by kidposite

sick.gif

you underestimate Greezee.

Originally Posted by kidposite

sick.gif

you underestimate Greezee.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

I know this is off topic but...
NZ is a depressing and disgusting place. I've heard nothing but bad things from those who visited/ lived there as foreigners. 
laugh.gif

On the contrary most everyone says Oz is awesome. 

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

I know this is off topic but...
NZ is a depressing and disgusting place. I've heard nothing but bad things from those who visited/ lived there as foreigners. 
laugh.gif

On the contrary most everyone says Oz is awesome. 

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Marky zuck.... 6 bil in the bank and he wear a hoodie everyday

Now that's a true "G"

G = Geek? 
How someone spends their money is totally based on their personality. Dudes like Warren Buffet and Mark are introverted they dont need all that outside flash. While you got dudes like Mark Cuban, Richard Bronson and Donald Trump who ball out. 

Paying 400K a month on a NYC apartment is just as dumb as buying a Million dollar car. 

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Marky zuck.... 6 bil in the bank and he wear a hoodie everyday

Now that's a true "G"

G = Geek? 
How someone spends their money is totally based on their personality. Dudes like Warren Buffet and Mark are introverted they dont need all that outside flash. While you got dudes like Mark Cuban, Richard Bronson and Donald Trump who ball out. 

Paying 400K a month on a NYC apartment is just as dumb as buying a Million dollar car. 

Back
Top Bottom