Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

I hope Julio comes to FSU and teams with EJ
smokin.gif

Wait, FSU is getting a QB??? I didn't think they recruited those anymore...

JK, EJ Manuel is legit. Watch out for FSU in, like, 3 years.

laugh.gif
any coincidence you picked the yr after Bowden retiresand Jimbo takes over?

ohwell.gif
We've been "watching out" for FSU ever since Torry Holtand Jaimi Barnett beat the dog ##%# off the Noles
laugh.gif
, still aint"seen" nothing ....

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ warricks strut in that avy

smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He wasthat dude, so he could do that
Originally Posted by ddot7

Wait, FSU is getting a QB??? I didn't think they recruited those anymore...

laugh.gif
Very funny...

I think that Christian Ponder (dude who finished the VT) is going to be our QB for the next 2-3 years....

I think we will make SOME improvement next year....I will not be dissapointed by a 8-4 season b/c the turnaround and the complete overhaul of the coachesetc. is gonna take like 3-4 years....It will be a fun season next year.....We will be out for revenge
devil.gif
devil.gif

ohwell.gif
We've been "watching out" for FSU ever since Torry Holt and Jaimi Barnett beat the dog ##%# off the Noles
laugh.gif
, still aint "seen" nothing ....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Somebody posted it on the World Wide Web. And then somebody posted it on Torry Holt's locker. And then Holt posted notice Saturday that he didn't care if Florida State's players wanted to discount his five-touchdown game a year earlier. The former Eastern Guilford star delivered a 68-yard punt return for one touchdown and a 63-yard reception and run for another in the Wolfpack's astounding 24-7 win over the second-ranked Seminoles. It followed quite nicely on the heels of his record-setting game in Tallahassee.....

Dude hit us for 8 TD's in 2 years...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
any coincidence you picked the yr after Bowden retires and Jimbo takes over?

ohwell.gif
We've been "watching out" for FSU ever since Torry Holt and Jaimi Barnett beat the dog ##%# off the Noles
laugh.gif
, still aint "seen" nothing ....
[biggie] PLAYA HATERRR [biggie]

laugh.gif
Wiz

Torry Holt singlehandledly brought the FSU program back down to earth.
laugh.gif
beatin theDog @#!* out them Boys is an understatement.
I wish to GOD I had that on tape,
smh.gif

Yea tru PDub got yall onw, but yall were no longer invincible, teams werent scared coming off the bus anymore like before.
Offenses used to be on lockdown vs FSU, that put the !@#%$ in the armor

Yeah I'm pretty sure that NC ST game was Wink's sophomore year when he threw 6 picks in that game and those were the only picks he threw all year untilhe broke his neck.

roll.gif
No coincedence at all, Gunna. As much respect as I have for Bobby andeven though Tommy's doing good things at Clemson, he'll never be half the coach that his father was, Bobby isjust a figurehead at this point, a CEO & one that doesn't have the effect that he used to on his program. That's the thing though, it is HISprogram, so FSU does have to endure the past couple years whatever may come over the next couple and be thankful Bobby Bowden was ever there in the firstplace. That's why I said 3 years, because it might bring some life back to FSU and they do need a QB. I guess some of it remains to be seen how JimboFischer will be as the head coach. Just my opinion though, I'm just a lowly Clemson fan.

Honestly, I'd love to see FSU, Miami, etc. back where they should be and I think it'll happen. It'll make life a lot more difficult, but collegefootball should be tough & unpredictable. I don't necessarily think Clemson is in better standing than either, but I like where we are and wherewe're headed.

Ddot, Please tell me You remember Tony Horne vs Peter Warrick in PDubs Sophmore Yr....

raymond Priester sighting...
I think Horne had like @400 yards total offense (kick returns and receiving) .

straight Classic

[table][tr][td]Rushing Statistics[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NAME[/td] [td]CAR[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]YPC[/td] [td]LONG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Armanti Edwards[/td] [td]188[/td] [td]1186[/td] [td]6.3[/td] [td]80(TD)[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][/table]

eek.gif

O MY GOD.

Man, he is skating on Richmond, I would love to see him run this freeze option on the highest level. I think he could pull it off

Gunna -

Haha, yup I do remember that game. It was before I got to Clemson, but that game and the basketball team being ranked so high were a couple reasons I even knewabout Clemson. My brother was an FSU fan (casual, he was just a bandwagoner) and I usually pulled for the underdog anyway, so I started getting into Clemsonthen.

For some reason I started thinking about big receiving games from dudes with the initials TH and what Torry Holt did to us in 98 came to mind. That was brutal.

Armanti Edwards is a SC boy, I caught that 36 yard run and little flip when they were talking to Tebow. Good to see him doing his thing.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

O My GOD, This Negro has 325 yards rushing with 6 minutes left
laugh.gif

in this crazy football season. I don't think i've seen a better single performance this year. 315 yards rushing almost 200 passing 7 tds
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom