XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Heal up fellas.
TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

Rugter's jerseys were pretty tight. Reminded me of the black Bulls jerseys
OREGONDUCKS
Dennis Dixon & Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

bad news for nole fans...

X Lee suspended for 2 games for violating "team rules" .. no further info right now.. Drew is set to start at BC anyways , but now the second option with X is gone and we have BC sat. , then VaTech next week... hopefully Drew can have a drastic turn-around and shock the world , but i won't hold my breathe.. so much for Lee .. i doubt he takes another snap at FSU :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SEMINOLES
D'vo for QB NOW !! , antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion ,budd thacker , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
bad news for nole fans...

X Lee suspended for 2 games for violating "team rules" .. no further info right now.. Drew is set to start at BC anyways , but now the second option with X is gone and we have BC sat. , then VaTech next week... hopefully Drew can have a drastic turn-around and shock the world , but i won't hold my breathe.. so much for Lee .. i doubt he takes another snap at FSU :smh:
smh.gif

@#%$ X....Yeah....he's done in Tally....He should have just transferred to App.State (or was is Ark. State).....So much for the pride of Daytona Beach....I know Jimbo is pissed....I know the FSU boards at Rivals are on fire right now.... :lol:
laugh.gif
ing next year.....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Yo....I can't wait to read the posters comments when I get to work (Rivals)....There's a fair number of people who HATE X....Looks like X is in some sort of academic trouble :smh:
smh.gif
....We all know that's academic issues could have you out for the rest of the season EASY....Apparently my dude never goes to class....Never.... :lol:
laugh.gif

-Sidenote, met this dude who played wr at florida state when like (00-03)....Told stories about Dock, Greg Jones, Craphonso, Quan, B-Mac, Mike Boulware, P-Dubya. @#%$ was crazy dude...I was asking questions like a little kid :lol:
laugh.gif
. Dude was cool as @#%$ though and told me and my boy all that we wanted to know. Talked about how when Jimbo got here....He was disgusted at what he saw. He had to teach the QB's to unlearn everything that Dickey taught them....How we really aren't nearly as talented as we think....Esp compared to LSU.......Preston is the only player that could play for LSU right now...He really has to build them from the ground up....Talking about, they didn't know how to take 3,5,7 step drops :wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
@#%$ with him, playing practical jokes or whatever, you know, minor @#%$. So, somebody @#%$ up his car (nothing major), so Greg gets mad Mind you, he is still a freshman. He thinks that Darnell Docket did it...Mind you, Darnell is like 280-290. So, he goes to Darnell's apartment and rings the doorbell. Dock answers it and Greg punches him in the face. Darnell, falls back on the floor and is like "@#%$ is wrong with you??" Greg says "You shouldn't have messed with my car".......Then proceeds to beat the dog @#%$ out of him until like 5 players have to pull him off of Dock....

Other stories dealt with Quan:
- Coaches had to tell him to stop lifting weight cause he was getting too beasty.
- Used to catch the majority of passes in practice with one hand....Talking BIG @#%$ to anyone that would listen
- Used to catch balls from the Jug machine....One Handed....From about ten yards away....while laughing the entire time....Got mad when he dropped one
- Used to eat Bryant McFaddens food in practice. He got in his head B-Mac's freshman year and he was never able to cover quan in practice ever again

** Story time**

B-Mac is a freshman and is killing in practice. If you know how he plays, he is EXTREMELY physical for a CB. So, in practice he was jamming 2nd stringers and scout team WR's.....then threw them to the ground. :lol:
laugh.gif
s yapping talking about how B won't do that @#%$ to him, so B-Mac takes the challenge.....WRONG MOVE...So, they line up or whatever. Quan starts to run his route, quick move off the line, then BOOM, B-mac falls right on his @#%$. Quan stops running his route, catches the ball One handed and spikes that @#%$ right in B-Mac's face.... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

^ Man. I love hearing stories from guys that were walkons on big time college teams that just sat around and watched these fools dog eachother. I heard the Greg Jones/Dock story. INSANE. Dock is a scary dude but Jones must be somewhere else in his mind. I had a buddy that went to a D2 college in the mid 90's and had a teammate that walked on at Michigan. Even some of those stories were crazy.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Navy will beat ND this week.

And it'll be a sad day :smh:
smh.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

lol I'm beginning to think that this is a 'Noles and Wolverine's post :lol:
laugh.gif
OREGONDUCKS

Quote:
lol I'm beginning to think that this is a 'Noles and Wolverine's post :lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
....We got love for y'all ducks too (pause) What can I say....Im passionate about my Noles......I see you in here all throughout the post too :nerd:
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

And allen....Y'all better not lose to Navy son :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
From Xavier Lee:
My two game suspension came about due to the teams class attendance policy. I made a mistake not holding up my responsibilities as far as going to classes like I should have. This is my fault and I take full responsibility. I want to apologize to my teammates and coaches and let them know I plan on doing whatever it takes to make this situation right.
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

wasnt the 1st time neither for X man. :smh:
smh.gif

and this is who yall want to be leader of your team. |I
tired.gif
He knows the spotlight is on him extra white hot and he givin them a reason to Adrian Macpherson his @#%$
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Funk , i am glad espn has decided to broadcast some Pac-10 football for a change , and i am amped for the 3:45 game.. seems like Dixon gets better every week , and you gotta love the spread offense .. something i think we could have went to more of with X ( before he decided clubs and hos were more important than FSU football , class , and future million-dollar-contracts), and will probably see the spread next year if D'vo wins the starting job..

I have yet to see ASU play , so that will be interesting as well..

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZckitch01

Vince Faison has given up his Baseball career at 26 yrs old and I guess he's gonna pul la Kelley Washington/Chris Weinke and play for Tennessee.

- audio -
Quote:
"I had a good run at baseball and I don't have any regrets. I can't tell you how excited I am at this chance I have now though, sometimes it just hits me. It seems kind of crazy, but I can't wait to give it a shot."

No one, least of all himself, knows just how much rust Faison will have to knock off to turn himself back into a football player, but athletically, it's almost silly to consider that he'll be anything but way ahead of the curve.

It's not like he's been bagging groceries for eight years. He's been a professional athlete in a sport that essentially demands year round training. Technique-wise, it's safe to assume he'll be on the raw side, but physically, he shouldn't be taking a backseat to many 19 year olds.

"Baseball is a different sport, but the training is intense, it might be a little bit different, focusing more on sustaining muscle instead of building it, but it's year-round training," Faison pointed out. "I've changed my workouts since August though, gearing them more towards football. I've been using the workout that Tennessee sent me for the last few weeks."

Faison reports that he's now 6-foot-2, 205 pounds, and faster and quicker than when he left high school.

He expects to be given his first shot at safety in the spring, but is open to playing any position, including offense if need be.

Though he's older by four years than former Vol Kelly Washington was when he made the same move from the minor leagues to the SEC, Faison sees plenty of similarities between the two cases. He also acknowledges that Washington's experience in Knoxville was one of the positives he saw in Tennessee.

"The biggest reason I'm heading to Tennessee is coach Adkins and that relationship, but I also really like the fact that Coach Fulmer has experience with a guy in my situation, coming from baseball as an older player," Faison said.

"I don't know how things are going to work out for me or what opportunities I might have down the road, but coach Fulmer and I talked a lot about how things were with Kelly. He got on the field quickly and got drafted into the NFL. Like I said, I don't know how things will work out for me in that sense, but I feel like Tennessee will give me a great chance to make the most out this opportunity."

This time next year Faison will be making the transition from trying to hit curveballs to trying to hit receivers while he goes from studying pitchers tendencies to studying for final exams. To say that life is about to change is putting it mildly, and not just because he's swapping baseball for football, or heading back to college.

The biggest transition may come when he looks around at locker room full of teammates who will suddenly make him feel like the oldest 26-year old on the planet.

For instance, one of the players Faison will hope to share time with on the field in Knoxville, Eric Berry, was 11 years old when the Padres made Faison a teenage-millionaire as a first-round pick.

He knows that he's going to be in an unusual situation when it comes to the age gap, but Faison plans on embracing it.

"I look forward to being able to share a lot of things I've learned with these guys," Faison said. "When you get drafted and thrown into minor-league baseball at 18-years old, you grow up in a hurry. You could say that I've been around the block a time or two. I think I'll be able to bring some maturity and leadership into the situation just from my experiences.

"One of the things I'll make sure to give them an idea of is what's out there and that there are no guarantees in life. You can't take anything for granted, and you have to take advantage of every opportunity you get."

Faison has the kind of opportunity in front of him that not many people ever have a shot at, a second chance in life to go back and take the 'other fork in the road.' Like any worthwhile journey, the outcome is far from certain, but it promises to be an entertaining ride.

6'2 195 lb FS/WR ... we'll see
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

2 games? please that just mean more time for the xman to slay some more tallahassee ******. :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

I just thought I would put up some stuff that was said before the season started. Kind of funny to read the stuff back during the summer.

Quote:
4. Appalachian State at Michigan, Sept. 1 (Don't laugh theres a two-time defending national champion in the house and its not the one in blue.)

Quote:
But word is Dennis Dixon is still our QB so that means we will suck I dont even want to watch the Michigan game unless we change out entire offense to gear around our running game(not gonna happen) we will suck. But Jstew is a beast and so is Chung

Quote:
Oregon figures to use Jaison Williams, Cameron Colvin, Garron Strong, Brian Paysinger, Derrick Jones, and possibly Drew Davis. Chip Kelly, from what I've read, is more aggressive and has a slew of plays to make Oregon's offense more dynamic than in previous years.

I would expect to see a good rotation of the receivers to keep them fresh and a good running game to keep the defense off-balance.

Quote:
LSU DOES NOT look like they deserve the title of the #2 team
laugh.gif
OREGONDUCKS

laugh.gif
Quote:
All I am saying is...Watch out for TCU to crash the BCS party...We are the best non BCS school in the Country!

THe defense was ranked #2 in the nation last year and its returning 9 starters.
Quote:
TCU makes a living off shutting these doubters mouths who think we arent any good.
Sat, Sep 8 at (7) Texas L 13-34
Thu, Sep 13 at Air Force L 17-20
Sat, Oct 6 at Wyoming L 21-24Thu, Oct 18 Utah L 20-27

4 losses before November with that schedule :\
ohwell.gif

My dude aint been back in this thread since
laugh.gif

But look at those wins...Simply eye-popping
OREGONDUCKS

how about some of the insight that the great Ricky 19xx enlighten us with in this post?

I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Quote:
Greg Jones is a humble dude, even though son is big as (pause). So, on the team start with him, playing practical jokes or whatever, you know, minor . So, somebody up his car (nothing major), so Greg gets mad Mind you, he is still a freshman. He thinks that Darnell Docket did it...Mind you, Darnell is like 280-290. So, he goes to Darnell's apartment and rings the doorbell. Dock answers it and Greg punches him in the face. Darnell, falls back on the floor and is like " is wrong with you??" Greg says "You shouldn't have messed with my car".......Then proceeds to beat the dog out of him until like 5 players have to pull him off of Dock....
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom