Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

560343.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Yeah....X is known to love those snow bunnies.... :lol:
laugh.gif

Can you blame him though???? Son prolly all over facebook in pictures and @#%$.... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
This dude had pumpkins with the UGA, Clemson, and LSU logos carved in there. LSU and Clemson got their lights blown out, leaving UGA as his choice...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

I'm listening to Chan Gailey on the radio right now. Dude getting real defensive...

Radio host brought up Tech's recent history at QB.

Chan Gailey just tried to argue that Reggie Ball made progress as a QB while at Tech. :lol:
laugh.gif

My God...this is hilarious. I hope they put this interview up online later. It needs to be heard. Chan getting heated. :lol:
laugh.gif

"Reggie Ball helped us win football games."

:rofl:
roll.gif

"The two factors that make a great QB are decision making and accuracy."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chan needs to pull out some wins against VT, UGA, and in a bowl game or dude is done...

Quote:
Chan Gailey just tried to argue that Reggie Ball made progress as a QB while at Tech
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

I mean, what did you expect him to say....Reggie Ball was the worst QB in GT history???? He is the sole reason that CJ didn't have a 2000 yards receiving season????He is the reason CJ doesn't have a heisman?? He secretly wished he would get hurt and/or transfer???

Quote:
how about some of the insight that the great Ricky 19xx enlighten us with in this post?
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

#5 - RB Jonathan Stewart
05.stewart.jpg
Quote:
With Oregon climbing the polls, Stewart is starting to get the notoriety he deserves. A big back with outstanding vision, the junior has run roughshod over opponents and been a key cog in the Ducks' offense.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
OREGONDUCKS
Dennis Dixon & Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

Anyone got the Halloween Photos of D-Mac and Felix Jones dressed as Fred & Barney ???
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
#2 team seems like a hard spot to hold down this year , and BC struggled against a good Defense in VaTech , and didn't really dominate an under-talented , under-developed team in Notre Dame with that win.. If Drew can manage the game , get PP5 the ball , our O-Line keep up the blocking from the past 2 weeks , and the D plays 4 quarters i think we can make it a game...whatta ya think dre.. will we pull it out ??
:smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
roll.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

FSU's offense is so horrible, that even if their defense plays a perfect game, there is still probably no way they can win. I'll be rooting for them, but the reality is, they won't win.
SuraEsco: HATE

Quote:
FSU's offense is so horrible, that even if their defense plays a perfect game, there is still probably no way they can win. I'll be rooting for them, but the reality is, they won't win.
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Damn, an insider from Michigans Rivals site is reporting that both Henne and Hart will not play this Saturday. Hopefully he was misinformed as some have said Henne will dress but be an emergency QB. I am still not overly worried but in a rivalry game where the opposing team has focused on this one game all year long, it has to be noted. The OLine is going to have to be their most dominate if we want to win. Minor and Brown have proved that they are beasts and are ready to contribute but Hart has been unreal against State his previous 3 games. He has gone 122, 218 and 224 against them. Also, having Mallett in a place that is going to be crazy will also not be too fun. He is who I am most worried about. I think this is the game for him to show up and show us what we have for the next couple of years. This game is going to be close and I don't like it.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Scout has said that both should be dressed for this weekend.I don't know who to believe. Scout has been very good to me so I will roll with them and say Henne will be on the bench early and only play if needed and Hart will be out. They NEED both the next 2 weeks but also if they don't get past this weekend, the next 2 don't really matter. I guess its a wait and see.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

cooker got kicked out of tennesse, this fool couldnt put the weed down?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Both Henne and Hart will give it a go on Saturday. I highly doubt Junior gets any snaps at QB. Carlos Brown was a good QB in HS and I would think he would get more looks than Junior if they went with something like that. 10th game of the year is kinda late to bring that in though.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Quote:
this fool couldnt put the weed down?
t force help on addicts.
COKER had a bright future, He had NFL written all over him.
Its a shame, I loved Dude on the football field, too.

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Back
Top Bottom