Re-imagined NBA Logos

itsaboutthattime wrote:
okc needs a new logo

also need to use OKC on our road jersey and get a very dark navy blue jersey while we're at it (think the color which is on the trim of our jerseys now)

eek.gif
 if you guys had a black away jersey
pimp.gif

itsaboutthattime wrote:
okc needs a new logo

also need to use OKC on our road jersey and get a very dark navy blue jersey while we're at it (think the color which is on the trim of our jerseys now)

eek.gif
 if you guys had a black away jersey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

okc needs a new logo

That aint happenin in the near future. They have been using the current one only for 3 years. + a lot of money has to be paid to the NBA for changing a logo. Changing colors doesnt cost as much

okc needs a new logo

That aint happenin in the near future. They have been using the current one only for 3 years. + a lot of money has to be paid to the NBA for changing a logo. Changing colors doesnt cost as much

How can a team called Thunder, with all the endless possibilities of cool logos you can make with lightning bolts, have such a lame logo? Looks like a logo you would find on a box for a "Made in China" toy in a 99 cent store. In 1992.

How can a team called Thunder, with all the endless possibilities of cool logos you can make with lightning bolts, have such a lame logo? Looks like a logo you would find on a box for a "Made in China" toy in a 99 cent store. In 1992.

the wizards was the best one IMO

id like this guy to redo the knicks logo

the wizards was the best one IMO

id like this guy to redo the knicks logo

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

oklahoma_city_thunder_uniforms-9957.png

These woulda looked better than the jerseys OKC has now.

i like the style of our jerseys, it's this what i don't like (or at least could have been better):
7122577ec351cf6dcb0a61ca4dc1246eeca836a.pjpg

and i think we should do something like this on the road jerseys, instead of 'oklahoma city' just go with OKC:
0a1355c6e2f25317feefc59ea743e3bb3bce4d6.pjpg

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

oklahoma_city_thunder_uniforms-9957.png

These woulda looked better than the jerseys OKC has now.

i like the style of our jerseys, it's this what i don't like (or at least could have been better):
7122577ec351cf6dcb0a61ca4dc1246eeca836a.pjpg

and i think we should do something like this on the road jerseys, instead of 'oklahoma city' just go with OKC:
0a1355c6e2f25317feefc59ea743e3bb3bce4d6.pjpg

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

okc needs a new logo

not saying we should change colors.. but just add a third jersey

but the logo we have now is just boring, see my post above

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

okc needs a new logo

not saying we should change colors.. but just add a third jersey

but the logo we have now is just boring, see my post above

Back
Top Bottom