Ray Rice Vol. Knocks out fiancée, carries her out of the elevator

beat
bēt/

strike (a person or an animal) repeatedly and violently so as to hurt or injure them, usually with an implement such as a club or whip.
"a woman whose husband would frequently beat her after becoming drunk"

So which part of this didn't happen in the elevator?

And since you have trouble reading and interpreting, please note the word "USUALLY" used with regards to the weapon.

1beat
verb \ˈbēt\

: to hit (something) repeatedly

: to hit (someone) repeatedly in order to cause pain or injury

I think the important part of this definition is "repeatedly"

So lets see what the definition of repeatedly is

repeatedly
Syllabification: re·peat·ed·ly
Pronunciation:ohwell:rəˈpēdədlē

/
Over and over again; constantly:

Did he punch her constantly? over and over?

The only reason spitting is considered assault is because of the possibility of disease.
Spitting does not cause pain so how you gonna compare the 2

True, but spitting on someone is probably the most disrespectful thing you can do to someone else, hence provoking someone violence.

Not following the thread, but if someone spits on me, they're ending up in the hospital.

beat
bēt/

strike (a person or an animal) repeatedly and violently so as to hurt or injure them, usually with an implement such as a club or whip.
"a woman whose husband would frequently beat her after becoming drunk"

So which part of this didn't happen in the elevator?

And since you have trouble reading and interpreting, please note the word "USUALLY" used with regards to the weapon.

1beat
verb \ˈbēt\

: to hit (something) repeatedly

: to hit (someone) repeatedly in order to cause pain or injury

I think the important part of this definition is "repeatedly"

So lets see what the definition of repeatedly is

repeatedly
Syllabification: re·peat·ed·ly
Pronunciation:ohwell:rəˈpēdədlē

/
Over and over again; constantly:

Did he punch her constantly? over and over?

Son, she was unconscious after the 2nd punch.

Do we need to define "over and over" now too. Possibly more than once?

Keep spinning your wheels though. We can see what your agenda is.

I'm no Dr., but i'm starting to notice a strong connection between attempting to rationalize this type of behavior and an extraordinary lack of common sense and intelligence.

Last edited:
For the record, im not defending Rice. What he did was wrong, but some of you dudes are sensationalizing the whole thing.

I get what this guy is saying, labeling him for life for one incident.

lol you guys think this is the first and only time he put hands on her??

I doubt that...

Ray looked rather comfortable throwing those punches.

If the NJ Law enforcement comes out and says they handed the tapes over to the NFL, somebody is gonna be in trouble. I smell the BS already. Just waiting on the curtain to drop.

I'm no Dr., but i'm starting to notice a strong connection between attempting to rationalize this type of behavior and an extraordinary lack of common sense and intelligence.

Common sense says a person getting knocked unconscious doesnt equal a beating.
We can say Ray hit his wife, punched or knocked out. But he did not beat his wife nor should he be considered a woman beater based off of this single incident.
Now, if he's hit her before or hit any other women he's been with numerous times, then yes he should be considered a woman beater.

Last edited:

Common sense says a person getting knocked unconscious doesnt equal a beating.

OK :lol:

lol you guys think this is the first and only time he put hands on her??

I doubt that...

Ray looked rather comfortable throwing those punches.

Im saying, son was smooth with it. Since this football thing aint working out,..........

Last edited:
-I just watch the video. Both come off bad but Ray way way worse. He escalates it at it at every point. Ole girl in no way deserve to be laid out

-But it seems like the victory parade for the "Never hit a chick" clan is twisting what dudes were saying before about keeping their hands to themselves. I was wrong, I'll admit it, this is not an example of a female hit a dude then getting hit back because her actions like we thought it was. But my opinion doesn't change that females need to be taught not to but their hands on a man.

-I think his suspension should have been pumped to 6 game like their new guidelines suggest. They seen the video, they already made a decision about it, the indefinite suspension is just a PR stunt to save face.

-Ray doesn't still come off as some agree mindless wife beater. Shrug. What he did was disgusting, he was the aggressor but Ray put her out some quick because he landed one clean shot to the chin with her charging forward, he wasn't on some War Machine type stuff. It was a scumbag move but I ain't trying to see homeboy's life ruined over this.

Wow! @ the video. This dude dumb as hell. His career is over. This fool had no reason whatsoever to hit her. Looked like normal behavior the way he reacted.

Sidenote: I know the situations are different. But it's interesting to me how women are responding to RR compared to Solange.

Other than the fact that you dont like what Im saying, what point are you making?

Point on we go based on the facts and not hypotheticals and assumptions.

The fact is this female got spat on and punched unconscious.

Would you like to share any facts? Instead of possible justifications for his actions.

No your view was based on what you saw.

I show you this footage.

7O81

Was that footage fact?

So you believe, without a shadow of a doubt, that nothing happened before the footage that could have provoked that attack?

But we know he was wrong, and the Cleveland bus driver situation was funny.
the Cleveland bus driver had every right to deliver that upper cut.

I laughed for days...

This... I cringed .. And didn't think rice was right

I see you seeing me....

Didn't his fiancee strike him first? Let's not have this double standard here. Any type of violence is repulsive. They are both equally at fault. Shorty just got cold cocked by a professional football player.

Spitting is considered assault.

not disagreeing with your point but spitting on someone IS ASSULT by the letter of the law...

Im late what did lickoneme say about this?

First of all calm down.

Yes, I was asking questions that no one ever answered. Am I not allowed to look at things from other perspectives?

Other than the fact that you dont like what Im saying, what point are you making?
what you are saying is irrelevant homie ... Theres nothing she could of have said for that man to do that ... If she instigated the situation why was he standing there and did that before she entered the elevator, why did he on top of that jumped on the elevator with her and even after that why did he get on her face ... So whatever you day is stupid .. Theres no other way to look at it .. Let's say of she did or said anything wrong he had plenty of options or opportunities to avoid the follow on actions .. So please tell me what ur logic or theories have to do with it?

Clearly he thought there wasnt any cameras on the elevator.

Just face it, you just saying what sounds right. You know its right because you were told it was right, but you dont know why its right. A man should never hit a woman, thats all you know. Never thought any further into.

And bro, dont ever go to court for anything.

Again this man lost his job because people mad a fuss about it, not for what he did. Clearly, the NFL knew something we didn't thats why it was, initially a slap on the wrist.

man, half yall fools sound like you'd let her beat your a** before even raising a hand 
grin.gif

either way, dude knocked out a woman and deservedly will be punished.

I wonder what kinda ratchet broads he'll have to settle for now 
mean.gif

What? That wasn't my view. She got punched and that's a fact. If you think something happened before that, that's called speculation ..not a fact.

So again would you like to share some facts? Or more theories?

Man tell me where I defended either one of their behavior????
Didn't I say they were both at fault?
I notice whenever u post if ur having a discussion about something
U tend to leave out or misconstrue what the other person is saying
Please tell me where I defended any behavior

You continuously saying they were both at fault and making excuses for his actions by displacing blame on her.
How if I said BOTH were at fault

Back
Top Bottom