Ray Rice Vol. Knocks out fiancée, carries her out of the elevator

that's corny, man. soft way out of a convo

he's made valid points and asked you legitimate questions and you resort to childishly crossing out his post as if you got the upper hand

What questions did I not answer??

A soft way out of a convo would be

If your going to respond in that "childish" way, then what ever you say from then becomes irrelevant, hence the crossing out

The NFL is weak for acting like they didn't know he knocked her out regardless of the video.

Even ESPN was saying that the police report said he punched her twice. So without the video they was going to let Ray play week 3 even knowing he knocked her out.

Then they have Ray Lewis the murderer trying to give life advice on ESPN. Smh.

The NFL is weak for acting like they didn't know he knocked her out regardless of the video.

Even ESPN was saying that the police report said he punched her twice. So without the video they was going to let Ray play week 3 even knowing he knocked her out.

Then they have Ray Lewis the murderer trying to give life advice on ESPN. Smh.

All of this

NFL f'D up the first time. Should have been more than 2 games. Doesn't make sense to me that they can extent his punishment. I look at it like 7 months ago he knocked his girl out. Thought we all knew that. That's why he got suspended 2 games. So what changed today? Still looks like he knocked his girl out. Thought we all knew that??

What? That wasn't my view. She got punched and that's a fact. If you think something happened before that, that's called speculation ..not a fact.

So again would you like to share some facts? Or more theories?

I been stop with the theories, come on into the now. We know he hit her, thats not the question. We want to know WHY he hit her?

This is when you say, "A man should never hit a woman under circumstances."

Which leads me to ask, do you think men and women should be treated equally?

This is where you're quoting the wrong person because I would never say something like that :lol: if a woman punches a man, I won't say a word if he swings back. I would probably say it's unnecessary but I wouldn't say it was wrong

and yes I do believe men and women should be treated equally

So ppl get mad at jay for not attacking solenge and then kill ray rice after u see his girl attacking him and he swing and now it's a big problem , I mean this world makes no sense .

No you make no sense. In what world did someone want Jay Z to hit Solange? Were we not commending him for keeping his composure in a situation where most men wouldn't?

You guys who keep saying that she was in the wrong also. Do you realize he's spitting at her when she's reacting outside and inside the elevator.?

This is a dude who gets hit by guys 100lbs bigger than him. Who plays within the rules on a football field. Now he can't control himself from a 120lb female?

She did absolutely nothing wrong.

And if a guy did that to your sister or mom and you saw that tape, I highly doubt you'd find both of them to blame.

Just peeped the video & yeah man 
mean.gif

He straight spit in her face & idk about anyone else but the whole spitting in someone's mug is one of, if not THEE, ultimate sign of disrespect... and all she did was give him a little slap back.

He then proceeded to give her the 2 piece & biscuits for that & the way her head hit the railing 
sick.gif

Now I don't know what the hell it was that led up to this & I don't condone domestic violence but I do know women's words & actions can be VERY PROVOKING...

Example: 

My girl's sister recently had a kid with some dude. Dude is a douchebag (everyone knew it) & he decided he didn't want to be with her no more. She moved back to her mom's & all that. Recently I think she had to go to his spot to pick up the kid or something & I forgot what my gf told me that made her say this but they started talking **** to each & before she left  she also told him that she's seeing someone else already 
sick.gif
. She knew she ****** up cause dude does have a temper & he ended up hitting her. AGAIN, I don't condone DV but how you gonna tell your baby daddy you already starting seeing some other dude THAT fast? Also I HATE this dude & have thrown blows at him before so not backing him in any way 
laugh.gif

Ray Lewis: "There is no comparison between me and Ray Rice

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ere-is-no-comparison-between-me-and-ray-rice/
In 2000, when Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis was charged with murder and later agreed to plead guilty to obstruction of justice and testify against his co-defendants, the Ravens stood by him. Today, the Ravens decided to stop standing by running back Ray Rice. In the opinion of Lewis, that’s because his own case is a lot different from Rice’s.

Lewis, now an ESPN analyst, addressed the situation on the air today.

“There’s no comparison,” Lewis said. “There is no comparison between me and Ray Rice. It’s night and day.”

Lewis said he talked to Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti today, and that Bisciotti said he hadn’t seen the video of Rice punching his wife until TMZ posted it this morning. Lewis said Bisciotti’s visceral reaction to that video explains why Bisciotti decided to terminate Rice’s contract.

Lewis, who revealed on the air that as a child he witnessed a man physically abuse his mother, also said he was personally upset by seeing Rice punch his wife. Lewis said he has tried to be a mentor to Rice.

“I’m disappointed. This is personal for me so I’m torn because this is a guy, a young man, that I really took under my wing and tried to mentor,” Lewis said.

Lewis said he considers Rice a friend and cares about him. But Lewis does not want to be compared to Rice.

Just peeped the video & yeah man :smh: .

He straight spit in her face & idk about anyone else but the whole spitting in someone's mug is one of, if not THEE, ultimate sign of disrespect... and all she did was give him a little slap back.

He then proceeded to give her the 2 piece & biscuits for that & the way her head hit the railing :x .

Now I don't know what the hell it was that led up to this & I don't condone domestic violence but I do know women's words & actions can be VERY PROVOKING...

Example: 

My girl's sister recently had a kid with some dude. Dude is a douchebag (everyone knew it) & he decided he didn't want to be with her no more. She moved back to her mom's & all that. Recently I think she had to go to his spot to pick up the kid or something & I forgot what my gf told me that made her say this but they started talking **** to each & before she left  she also told him that she's seeing someone else already :x . She knew she ****** up cause dude does have a temper & he ended up hitting her. AGAIN, I don't condone DV but how you gonna tell your baby daddy you already starting seeing some other dude THAT fast? Also I HATE this dude & have thrown blows at him before so not backing him in any way :lol: .

:lol:

So dude didn't want to be with her anymore but hit her because she said she was with someone else?

And that makes sense somehow?

Dude is a ***** ***.

Tends to be the thread the unifies most dudes that do some stupid **** like that.

I know you said you don't condone it but come on now. That's an example of "PROVOKING" violence to you?

Has there been any white celebs or athletes in domestic related incidents that has been pushed by the media?

this dude is scum

Spitting on anyone is unacceptable, especially a female and on top of that striking her first too

I wish the worst for bruh​

I guess you never heard of "War Machine" :lol:

When all else fails....play the race card!
You know damn well that didn't get nearly as much media attention man. For the fact alone that nobody even knew who dude was.

Here's a 20 page thread about it from this very website for those of you that "never heard".

http://niketalk.com/t/603432/who-is-war-machine

There was a manhunt for dude.

Then again, I watch a lot of Mixed Martial Arts.

Like you said, he's not as famous as as Rice. So is Rice's case being "pushed by the media" because he's black? Or more famous?

Last edited:
What did Ray Lewis say about the situation?

Talked about Ray being a friend and taking him under his wing, but he saw his mom being abused.

Said their situations aren't the same, in reference to Baltimore standing by him.

He says he wants to talk to Ray Rice.

And I'm not sure why Ray is being brought up. He didn't kill anyone. His crime was the no snitching policy code many of us live by. That's why he got charged with obstruction.

Back
Top Bottom