Ray Rice Vol. Knocks out fiancée, carries her out of the elevator

Real talk
The real issue is
Why do we care so much and arguing about this situation if
The woman who was hit apparently didn't care enough to press charges
and STILL married the guy who knocked her out

So if I come up go u and punch u
And because I'm not as strong as u and it doesn't hurt that much I'm not at fault???
If I walk up to u and spit on u I'm not at fault
C'mon man everything ain't so clear cut

If you threw a weak @ss punch or slap at me I'm laughing at you and walking away.

and he spit on her.

I really wonder what some of your fathers taught you if you can defend this *****like behavior.

Some of you really have no clue about man hood. Being a man is also knowing when to walk away. Not, if you hit me, I'm allowed to hit you back, because you hit me first. Not, I'm allowed to hit you, because you said a mean thing to me and hurt my feelings.

I really wonder about the generations after me.

Real talk
The real issue is

Is she allowed to be scared or nah?

Battered syndrome?

You already know what this dudes agenda is.
I see what your agenda is. Im looking at this from a RATIONAL and NON EMOTIONAL standpoint unlike yourself
Ray did not "beat" his wife and one incident does not make him a "woman beater".

I'm irrational and emotional?

How so?

You're the same person who suggested I was comparing women to children and that I called them weak when I did nothing of the sort.

So you are either irrational or illterate.

Define "beat" for me?

Hitting someone twice leaving them unconscious?

How many incidents make someone a "woman beater" then?

You seem to be an expert on the subject. So enlighten me as to how these things are defined or where the lines are drawn.

Last edited:
Real talk
The real issue is

because domestic violence is a national problem that needs to be discussed, so it can be prevented

So if I come up go u and punch u
And because I'm not as strong as u and it doesn't hurt that much I'm not at fault???
If I walk up to u and spit on u I'm not at fault
C'mon man everything ain't so clear cut

If you threw a weak @ss punch or slap at me I'm laughing at you and walking away.

and he spit on her.

I really wonder what some of your fathers taught you if you can defend this *****like behavior.

Some of you really have no clue about man hood. Being a man is also knowing when to walk away. Not, if you hit me, I'm allowed to hit you back, because you hit me first. Not, I'm allowed to hit you, because you said a mean thing to me and hurt my feelings.

I really wonder about the generations after me.
Man tell me where I defended either one of their behavior????
Didn't I say they were both at fault?
I notice whenever u post if ur having a discussion about something
U tend to leave out or misconstrue what the other person is saying
Please tell me where I defended any behavior

How so?

You're the same person who suggested I was comparing women to children and that I called them weak when I did nothing of the sort.

Define "beat" for me?

You seem to be an expert on the subject. So enlighten me as to how these things are defined or where the lines are drawn.

DO I have to post the definition of "beat" or are you guys gonna use your brains and google it yourselves

The vid shows him spitting on her when she walked up.

Y'all defending this dude are looking dumb right now

Last edited:
1.) Fourth and 29
2.) Hawt wife is hawt, and this thread needs more pics
3.) NT'ers should look up the definitions of a) assault, and b) battery

For the record, im not defending Rice. What he did was wrong, but some of you dudes are sensationalizing the whole thing.

Man tell me where I defended either one of their behavior????
Didn't I say they were both at fault?
I notice whenever u post if ur having a discussion about something
U tend to leave out or misconstrue what the other person is saying
Please tell me where I defended any behavior

You continuously saying they were both at fault and making excuses for his actions by displacing blame on her.

I'm :lol: because everybody was all "if she spit on him that's the ultimate disrespect she should of known what was going to happen" to "he spit on her first but that's only considered assault in the letter of the law"

Ray Rice initiated that physical altercation when he spit on his fiancee

This!!!!!!

Dudes was in here caping with the "we'll if she spit on him then I can understand why he reacted in that manner" now all of a sudden we see visual evidence of him spitting on her first and it's "well he still didn't strike her first." FOH :smh:

How so?

Define "beat" for me?

DO I have to post the definition of "beat" or are you guys gonna use your brains and google it yourselves

beat
bēt/

strike (a person or an animal) repeatedly and violently so as to hurt or injure them, usually with an implement such as a club or whip.
"a woman whose husband would frequently beat her after becoming drunk"

So which part of this didn't happen in the elevator?

And since you have trouble reading and interpreting, please note the word "USUALLY" used with regards to the weapon.

Last edited:
The only reason spitting is considered assault is because of the possibility of disease.
Spitting does not cause pain so how you gonna compare the 2

True, but spitting on someone is probably the most disrespectful thing you can do to someone else, hence provoking someone violence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom