Ratio of pretty white girls to white girls OVER any other race

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

You guys come out here to Utah and you'll loose your minds. Provo, UT has the flyest white girls in one location than whatever else you guys can come up with. I mean they roll DEEP...I'm talk about 10-15 girls in one car
eek.gif
. I am not playing at all. Blonde hair, silly good bodies, smart as hell, blue eyes, tan, nice feet and all that.

And being an african american in Utah!? It's beautiful...
laugh.gif

I've heard about Utah

Southern and Midwest white chicks>>>>>>>>>
64e7e40c0d23859bc59a7dfe04ad8a9c_web.jpg

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

You guys come out here to Utah and you'll loose your minds. Provo, UT has the flyest white girls in one location than whatever else you guys can come up with. I mean they roll DEEP...I'm talk about 10-15 girls in one car
eek.gif
. I am not playing at all. Blonde hair, silly good bodies, smart as hell, blue eyes, tan, nice feet and all that.

And being an african american in Utah!? It's beautiful...
laugh.gif
man we don't want any Mormons
laugh.gif

Hey I'm not Mormon and I get by just fine
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

smh.gif
at the ignorance riddled through out this thread.

How are you going to make generalizations of an ENTIRE race based on your limited perspective?

Not only are some of you coming off as down right dumb +%*%#, some of you dont even know what the hell you're talking about.

Every race has their own percentage of bad, average, and slum woman.

Sounds like some of you are just mad that you dont have the balls to approach women of another race or just straight up get rejected by them on the regular.

yep. theres so many snowbunnies out there for us minorities. just like how all the white dudes that try to get at our chicks. theres Tons of white girlseverywhere in the states.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

yep. theres so many snowbunnies out there for us minorities. just like how all the white dudes that try to get at our chicks. theres Tons of white girls everywhere in the states.

UTAH. UTAH. UTAH. UTAH. UTAH

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

halle berry and alicia keys come to mind
ok so you agree they both have nice bodies and white girls dont
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

White girl's boobies > any other boobies
So stop it with that no body crap
thighs + booty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>just boobs
stop with just boobs
I mentioned thighs & butt?
And I'm not the one who said girls don't have bodies.
Nice try though.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

White girl's boobies > any other boobies
are you kidding!?
since when does race have anything to do with flesh and fat on a woman's chest.....l look better than a 34 C on a black girl or asian or latina???? so you're saying a 34 C on a white girl wil
THEY JUST ******* MAN!!!
and it's funny cuz you stay struttin' around this board like you intelligent
laugh.gif
What the hell are you talking about?
Apparently you failed to realize what I was talking about
That dude said white girls have no body's...... then I said white girls have better/bigger boobs then other races
Black girls (and some latinas) got the booty game on lock..... I say white girls got the titty game on lock

PS: My intelligence > yours..... as evident by your failure in reading comprehension
no, actually YOU trippin'. The way you posted, was that white girls have better boobs---even if they are the same size as another girl of adifferent race. I'm just asking you to clarify that.....which, you failed to address--AGAIN.

However, now that I am thinking........since when have latinas and blacks been associated with small breasts?? And why you talkin', your favoite whitegirls' boobs prolly ain't even real
laugh.gif

So you actually lost twice, cuz your opinion is not even valid.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I look at it this way,there poop all comes out of the same hole.Know what im sayin???

I like all kinds of girls.

Didn't quite have to put it that way, guy.
sick.gif
2nd sentencewould've sufficed.
wink.gif

Put up your best looking White girl and there's guarunteed to be a way better looking Black, Latin, Middle Eastern or Asian girl.

Real talk White chicks are bottom of the barrel.

I'm debating whether I should even post Jungle Julia and shut this joint all the way down.

In fact, I'll put up some bread if you can find me a White chick that looks better than Rosa Acosta.

somewhere on NT, the OP of the meagan good > meagan fox thread is really pissed off..

Why does every one keep quoting dirty like he hasnt been conditioned either? Have you seen his last two avatars? He doesn't have some kind of unique viewof beauty.

Back
Top Bottom