Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

signing up now for jackthreads, I think ima cop the gucci one, looks fresh man. keep doin your thing!

Originally Posted by miamin2

signing up now for jackthreads, I think ima cop the gucci one, looks fresh man. keep doin your thing!
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Caerus

what time will it be available on monday?

Im not too sure, but stay tuned. I'll post as soon as I find out. I know the Gucci Greens will be gone quick!

Red and Gold, SF 49ers colors.

pimp.gif
would cop. Might cop that onyx one though.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

discount for NT?

Not at the moment 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Red and Gold, SF 49ers colors. 

pimp.gif
 would cop. Might cop that onyx one though.
Ill put that down. If you want the onyx, make sure you sign up HERE ASAP, cause it takes a while for jackthreads to send an email back to you.

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

These available at any shops in nyc?

Not at the moment, only some shops in SoCal. Hopefully one day we do spread out that far tho!! If you know of any local shops, ge me in contact!!
Originally Posted by taymane23

I've been a member of jackthreads and the offer for the gucci colorway isn't showing up
Gonna be up tomorrow, not sure what time. Nice avy btw, one of my favs as a kid!

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Just got word for you Gucci Green Rastaclat fiends LOL! 9/26!!! On JackThreads.com!!! Do NOT sleep!!!!

Photoshoot with Dope Mag with Tyga and Deshaun Jackson, also just got in touch with Mac Miller's tour manager! Doin it real big as of late!
COPPED

when are they goin up?

Dont know exact time. But if you are signed up, you should receive an email notifying you when they do go up.

JT has them up now..

refresh your page..I think that was just a glitch because I did and I just ordered mine that said "sold out" before..

Back
Top Bottom