Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

Just Copped Onyx and Gucci.
Anyone see their expected delivery date? When was it?

this is what i was going to go with at first. but 2 bracelet for around 25 with shipping nah

sold out again.
frown.gif

^I just bought mine too, lucky me
tongue.gif

You gotta make some extra Gucci ones just for NT bro, we be beasting for this joint
laugh.gif

$$%$, I wanted to get another gucci one for shorty but they sold out smh. @@!+, atleast I got one.

OP, hook me up?
pimp.gif
lol

I was at work and couldn't cash my check until now anybody that has an extra gucci colorway laying around please pm me or OP please come through for me.

GUCCI IS SOOLLLLLD OUT!! I got 5 referrals so 5 will be up for grabs! NOT ALL GUCCI... Havent found a way to give them away just yet but I will come up with something. I will start everything when Rastaclat comes off of Jackthreads.com cause i might even get more referrals until then, we'll see. So just stay tuned people!! Thanks for all the support NT!!!

I actually like these. I like the purple 1 but 20 is a lil steep. Gucci or onyx 2 woulda been nice also.

Originally Posted by copped

^ mthafxinrob is a good dude...went out of his way to accommodate...

thanks

No problemo!!!
Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I actually like these. I like the purple 1 but 20 is a lil steep. Gucci or onyx 2 woulda been nice also.
Yea, only 100 were made in those old purple & yellow. In a couple of days you could win some for FREE 
happy.gif

Copped 3 bracelets on 9/18 then on 9/22 I received only 2 bracelets one of which wasn't even a color that I ordered. When I contacted them they said they'd be shipping out my correct order to me on 9/23 in the AM, since then I've tried to get in touch with them twice to get some sort of shipping confirmation but to no reply so this morning I opened a paypal dispute.

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Copped 3 bracelets on 9/18 then on 9/22 I received only 2 bracelets one of which wasn't even a color that I ordered. When I contacted them they said they'd be shipping out my correct order to me on 9/23 in the AM, since then I've tried to get in touch with them twice to get some sort of shipping confirmation but to no reply so this morning I opened a paypal dispute.

Uhh, not trying to get smart with you but
9/18 - 9/22 = 4 business days 

9/23 - 9/27 = 3 business days

shouldn't that mean you'll be receiving tomorrow?

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Uhh, not trying to get smart with you but
9/18 - 9/22 = 4 business days 

9/23 - 9/27 = 3 business days

shouldn't that mean you'll be receiving tomorrow?

Shipping time isn't the issue here, the issue was their lack of ability to give me shipping confirmation (In the E Mail I specifically asked for a shipment confirmation). Communication is a huge factor when resolving a situation such as this. It took me opening a paypal dispute to get a reply from the company that my order had been shipped out USPS Priority without tracking(I got a reply within the hour), which is totally fine with me because I have the reassurance that they have taken a step in resolving the problem. A simple few words saying "we shipped out your correct order this morning, sorry for the inconvenience" can do wonders. I'm not here to deter anyone from copping, just here partaking in the community. I still like the product and would more than likely recommend it anyone who inquires about it.

Back
Top Bottom