Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

To be honest you are getting quite a few sales off this thread alone, an NT bracelet would be a sign of recognition.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Originally Posted by JD214

Any update on a NT bracelet 
nerd.gif
If i take it up to the owner I know the answer.... So if you guys can guarantee me 1000 sales then it can get the green light for next line.
Is it possible to do a limited run like the NT Fitted?

Count me in if so.
How limited are we talking?
I really don't know the production numbers for one run, so I'm going to guess 150.

It would be dope if it's of the clip variety.

Just throwing suggestions out there. Yall feel free to chime in.

313333_1504983069519_1382520989_31288284_1954885532_n.jpg
pimp.gif

Been rocking since I received it 3 days ago. Compliments & questions about it. Gonna cop about 2 or 3 more. Good stuff & Good luck on the sales.

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

313333_1504983069519_1382520989_31288284_1954885532_n.jpg
pimp.gif

Been rocking since I received it 3 days ago. Compliments & questions about it. Gonna cop about 2 or 3 more. Good stuff & Good luck on the sales.

Thank you!! looks good!

Just got word that Gucci Green AND Onyx 2 will be on Jackthreads.com. The website is a subscription only so sign up NOW if you want the bracelets!!! Also for all the NT fans, please follow me at @rastaclat1 on twitter and help get my name out there! It would be much appreciated! Thanks again NT fam for all the support and constructive criticism!

are you kidding me? I just added a few to my cart was about to check out, but $14 to ship to canada?

a small little bracelet that you can throw in an envelope and ship for $2.50 via small packet post USPS...

won't be buying until you resolve the shipping price.

Originally Posted by copped

are you kidding me? I just added a few to my cart was about to check out, but $14 to ship to canada?

a small little bracelet that you can throw in an envelope and ship for $2.50 via small packet post USPS...

won't be buying until you resolve the shipping price.

Not my authority to control shipping prices. But PM me ASAP, I'll take care of it.
Also for Jackthreads, sign up HERE, it take a couple hours to get an email back from them so don't sign up last minute or you'll miss out!

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Any chance on ever releasing some that are about twice as thin as the standard bracelet?

We are a small brand just trying to get out there right now. But that is why I posted on here, I knew NT could give me the advice and fresh suggestions that we need. Ive taken everyones advice and compiled it into one big list, so possibly you will these suggestions in the next line we come out with.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Also as a suggestion.I bet you guys would make a killing off a LeBron South Beach colorway...I swear people go crazy for that colorway

laugh.gif
Teal/pink/black..the beasts would go in.
laugh.gif
 real talk get this colorway. I'd cop, %*@* would be clean
pimp.gif

Yeah smaller bracelets would be nice. Also, i'm from England so i'm assuming the shipping is going to be crazy (going by copped saying it costs $10 to ship to Canada)
frown.gif
I would buy if this wasn't the case.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Also as a suggestion.I bet you guys would make a killing off a LeBron South Beach colorway...I swear people go crazy for that colorway

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yep
pimp.gif
also a limited edition NT one with our logo on the tag... black and red..instant sellout like the NT fitted.
..throw this on the tag of a black/red one and see what happens..
tumblr_lcvc639qYF1qcbc8oo1_400.png

Anyways I just bought the Zion one last night..can't wait for it to ship.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I have that down as a big 
pimp.gif
 along with the NT version, ill see what i can do
Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Any idea when you'll have a Onyx re-stock?
Originally Posted by taymane23

so monday more gucci colorways will be in stock?
On Monday they (Gucci Green AND Onyx 2) will be available for a limited time HERE. I suggest you sign up now because it takes a few hours to get an email back from them.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Yeah smaller bracelets would be nice. Also, i'm from England so i'm assuming the shipping is going to be crazy (going by copped saying it costs $10 to ship to Canada) 
frown.gif
 I would buy if this wasn't the case.
Send me a PM when you can, along with any others that have conflicts with international shipping.

Ill see what I can do with the NT colorway, it's by far the most requested and I know it would sellout in no time. I will keep you guys updated for sure.

just signed up bro. i'll probably cop a few, gucci joint, and the infrared. maybe the onyx joint. the adjustable goes harder than the clip joint to me

do a camo one. army camo. fire.

Originally Posted by Freeze

just signed up bro. i'll probably cop a few, gucci joint, and the infrared. maybe the onyx joint. the adjustable goes harder than the clip joint to me

do a camo one. army camo. fire.

Haven't got a camo suggestion yet! Haha I got it down on the list now. You should get an email back from jackthreads in a couple of hours

Yea im in direct contact with the owner daily, I tell him everything that goes down in here. NT bracelet will be discussed for sure, that's my #1 priority design to get the green light haha.

NT colorway you say, so what would it look like? black wit red lines? hmmm id really love orange and blue one on one bracelet for my florida gators. with the gold AMAZING just thinking about it. any custom orders? getting ahead of my self

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

NT colorway you say, so what would it look like? black wit red lines? hmmm id really love orange and blue one on one bracelet for my florida gators. with the gold AMAZING just thinking about it. any custom orders? getting ahead of my self

I picture just like the Gucci Green style but black instead of green. Hopefully we can get NT engraved on one of the tips then Rastaclat on the other. 
No custom orders but im taking down all suggestions for consideration

Back
Top Bottom