Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not gonna lie, I didn’t see this bird behavior on Mal’s bingo card. Dude straight itching to tell folks he regularly communicates with Drake.

With dudes like Kai Cenat and Aiden Ross, I can understand how they get overly hyped to say they’re in dudes good graces. Them dudes are like 20 years old.

But Mal is at least 40 at this point. He’s like an older version of Yachty. Tombout “he’s laughing about it, he’s in a good space.” Let that man speak for himself.

1726079362743.gif

Slick curious as to whether Mal was one of the many people criticizing dude for having J Prince fight his battles when that stuff with Push was going down. Cats wasn’t rocking with the fact that dude had another man speaking for him. Mal and Ak literally been doing just that for the past 4 months.

JMB, genuinely curious, outside of Drake, what artists are you a fan of?
NGl i love the genre so I have a lot of guys im a fan of. But right now its mainly Drake, Pac (who I got into later but is now one of my favs) Future, Cole, and Ye. This is gonna sound funny cause of my recent post but I actually am a or was a Kendrick fan too, but his fanbase and all this revisionist history makes me cringe. I just love hip hop.
LL, Run DMC, Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff. I had to listen to oldies growing up cuz my parents were strict.

But when I heard Best I Ever Had for the first time I was sold. I told my homie, "dude rappin was cool, but the guy on the hook made the song" it happened to be the same dude. My mind was blown. I've been a Drake stan ever since. I was also 14 in 09 so a lot of this is generational. I was literally in college during Drakes peak. I wont leave his side now. Club Paradise, Dreams Money Can Buy, those are songs only an elite song writer can make imo. Timeless music

You mean the one with Kendrick? Lol
Ironically yeah :lol: Kendrick murdered that smooth interlude.

But when I heard Best I Ever Had for the first time I was sold. I told my homie, "dude rappin was cool, but the guy on the hook made the song" it happened to be the same dude. My mind was blown. I've been a Drake stan ever since. I was also 14 in 09 so a lot of this is generational. I was literally in college during Drakes peak. I wont leave his side now. Club Paradise, Dreams Money Can Buy, those are songs only an elite song writer can make imo. Timeless music

"I wont leave his side now", bruh what? :lol:
It's just a dude making music man, it's not that serious

NGl i love the genre so I have a lot of guys im a fan of. But right now its mainly Drake, Pac (who I got into later but is now one of my favs) Future, Cole, and Ye. This is gonna sound funny cause of my recent post but I actually am a or was a Kendrick fan too, but his fanbase and all this revisionist history makes me cringe. I just love hip hop.
Jim Looking At Camera GIFs | Tenor

Back
Top Bottom