Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yo! I kept seeing this :lol:. I legit could not believe it.

Then I’m reminded that HE is the entry point to their idea of “rap and hip hop culture”….so it makes sense they don’t know any better at all.

This is it. Most, not all but most of his fans live in this Drake world. Look at antidope antidope he don't even like R&B but loves Drake who does the most watered down version R&B. That's like if somebody say they don't like cheeseburgers but love Wendys.

I remember going back and forth with Drake stans when that Control verse dropped and PCH whatever was tryna tell me "hip hop is not supposed to be competitive, it's not a real sport" fast forward years later when Drake is running with this Mob Ties image taking shots now it's cool to be competitive to them.

In their world whatever Drake does that's the standard and the rule. If he got ghostwriters then NOW having ghostwriters don't matter. :lol:

On one hand I get it, if you been a big fan of somebody for years you not gonna turn it off but you can still be honest. That's where fans go into delusion.

I ain’t even gonna lie, it’s harder to listen to Drake old joints with more and more reference tracks leaking, the corny behavior and pushing wack **** like Sexy Red, etc.

He bought those Trump sneakers and tried to play it off like "Oh, it's just because I'm a collector". Countdown to seeing him show up at some MAGA **** and talking about some bull****. Dude been near the top of overrated rappers for a looooong time, IMO.
He’s been fundraising for the DNC and appeared with Harris this year. Don’t think there’s any chance of that lol

Back
Top Bottom