Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

20240528_190038.jpg

Touches up on a discussion in here a few weeks back :lol:, good on Vince calling that BS out :pimp:

I feel like once upon a time I was objective when it came to Drake. At this point, it's hard to do so now. Stains too big on his resume.

I recently just been letting my full playlist fly when I'm riding with my daughter. When she was younger I kept it to my OGs Pac, Krit, Kast, some selective Devin the dude.. nothing too vulgar or explicit. She's almost 17 now so I've been a little more free with what I listen to. We riding in her car mind you and DJ Quik Sweet Black 🐈‍⬛ come on, I had to hit disconnect on that Bluetooth immejitley 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Watching them scramble and not understand how writing credits work, is also hilarious :lol:
Lot of Drake songs don't hit like they used to when on shuffle anymore
nope-no.gif

Threw a party some weeks back. Somebody put it on one of the Apple Music playlist. As soon as Drake came on, women were saying, “eww…turn that **** off”

:lol:. I could not believe it.

I recently just been letting my full playlist fly when I'm riding with my daughter. When she was younger I kept it to my OGs Pac, Krit, Kast, some selective Devin the dude.. nothing too vulgar or explicit. She's almost 17 now so I've been a little more free with what I listen to. We riding in her car mind you and DJ Quik Sweet Black 🐈‍⬛ come on, I had to hit disconnect on that Bluetooth immejitley 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

I'm tryna think of some safe Devin records :lol:

Most of the time he just be chillin on the track talking about **** I do everyday 😂, when she was younger she didn't know most of the songs about weed🤣. Off the top of my head tho

Almighty dollar
Mo fa me
What a job
Doobie ashtray
Zeldar
Lacville 79
2 tha extreme
cooter brown(her favorite since she was like 5🤣)
Briar patch
Acoustic levitation

Father of the Year 👌🏽

Back
Top Bottom