Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I have much respect for Em but I stopped checking for him a long time ago, pretty much after the “Forever” verse. Him rapping fast just never got me. Maybe a song here and there over the years but nothing from Em has truly wowed me.

Y'all be in the gym worried about what the next man is wearing? :nerd:
My thoughts exactly.

Last time I cared about another man's gym attire was a couple weeks ago tho: this sun evading high calorie individual was wearing a Kitty32 jersey (with some Cavaliers shorts, mind you). I was livid, watching him go big and soft (⏸️) all over the damn place :smh:

I have a gold gym and planet fitness membership..only because theres a few PF's in the DMV that are open 24/7. But I'm not a fan PF at all. I hate trying to bench on the smith machine.

Love him or hate him, but he taunt my people how to do the gentrified C-walk.

drake-toosie.gif

The real question or news bout Drake at this point is not him having writers and doing his usual Karaoke, it’s finding out which tracks are really his and judge those (if any)

I would say all the soft/singing music is him but then I remember PND gives him most of those too :lol: :smh:
I’m very confident that Drake at least wrote “got so many chains they call me Chainning Tatum”

Back
Top Bottom