Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I thought Keefe D had a deal? First interview I saw with him, he broke down the whole night and said he already confessed. Why is he getting arrested now?

In the book, Davis said he broke his silence over Tupac’s killing in 2010 during a closed-door meeting with federal and local authorities. At the time, he was 46 and facing life in prison on drug charges when he agreed to speak with the authorities.

“They promised they would shred the indictment and stop the grand jury if I helped them out,” he wrote.

He has described himself as one of the last living witnesses to the shooting.

I thought Keefe D had a deal? First interview I saw with him, he broke down the whole night and said he already confessed. Why is he getting arrested now?

In the book, Davis said he broke his silence over Tupac’s killing in 2010 during a closed-door meeting with federal and local authorities. At the time, he was 46 and facing life in prison on drug charges when he agreed to speak with the authorities.

“They promised they would shred the indictment and stop the grand jury if I helped them out,” he wrote.

He has described himself as one of the last living witnesses to the shooting.
He had a deal with State of California for a day.
Murder happened is Nevada he had no such deal with them.
Bottom line he’s an idiot

Nah. Cole be dissing his homies for damn sure. :lol:

He was talking to Wale on False Prophets. The part about dude being bitter and not realizing his blessing, focusing on the negative critiques and ignoring the fact that he has fans who loved his music.

Cole diss his potnas and then have them ****** looking in the mirror on some soul searching ****. :lol:

This was so awkward.

Not sure how Wale handled that.

Kendrick diss was when he mentioned blm an studio steppas. What was Kendrick last album??

He ended the Kendrick part a started the yb diss with the same line.

I think the studio steppers was for YB. That line about fake progressive/blm etc seemed like just a general one.

Now thats trash :lol:

All these girls are interchangeable anyway. We went from Cardi to City Girls to Glo to Sexy Red to whatever mess they got up next.

I’m not saying it’s good. I’m telling you, it’s going to blow.

He was talking to Wale on False Prophets. The part about dude being bitter and not realizing his blessing, focusing on the negative critiques and ignoring the fact that he has fans who loved his music.

Cole diss his potnas and then have them ****** looking in the mirror on some soul searching ****. :lol:

And invited dude to a game, after it too :lol:

He def dissed Drake. And it was 100% true what he said

*AlonzoGIF

Him and John 😂

They went live on YT right when the news broke. :lol:

I give Reggie credit though, he's been saying this was going to happen for months now.

So why wasn’t Vegas after him years ago when he confessed mad times? Why now?
Yea this whole thing has my mind blown. I lowkey started doubting what Keefe was saying for the last decade plus bc nothing had happened. I mean he's done interview after interview just laying it all out and nothing ever happened. Yea Greg Kading was saying the same thing, that Keefe and them did it, but man this thing been out there so long.

Keep it a buck how is Nas on her level?

Isis is top 10

Deli > The Message
DripNick DripNick
C2A77718-FCFF-4C9A-9D50-87DC95A7DEE9.gif

Back
Top Bottom