Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

MUNCH TIME
coming-to-america-arseniohall (3).gif

Yea this whole thing has my mind blown. I lowkey started doubting what Keefe was saying for the last decade plus bc nothing had happened. I mean he's done interview after interview just laying it all out and nothing ever happened. Yea Greg Kading was saying the same thing, that Keefe and them did it, but man this thing been out there so long.

I was doubting it, because I was thinking he was after attention and nobody can be that stupid. 🤷‍♂️

To still be in the same state that has no statute of limitations :smh:

One thing that always baffled me about Suge is that he got Biggie murked *allegedly* but let Keefe roam free for years without getting him touched. Keefe even said he saw Suge in person a couple of times over the years. In hindsight, most of Suge's street moves didn't make sense. He should have just stuck to business cause he was actually good at it.

One thing that always baffled me about Suge is that he got Biggie murked *allegedly* but let Keefe roam free for years without getting him touched. Keefe even said he saw Suge in person a couple of times over the years. In hindsight, most of Suge's street moves didn't make sense. He should have just stuck to business cause he was actually good at it.
Don’t think Suge wanted that smoke in his own backyard.

Probably cuz Keefe was a OG around there and **** woulda got worse. Suge paid Orlando and nem off to say Suge wasn't kicking him during the best down but of course the judge ain't buy that.

Probably cuz Keefe was a OG around there and **** woulda got worse. Suge paid Orlando and nem off to say Suge wasn't kicking him during the best down but of course the judge ain't buy that.
Yea and instead the Deathrow Blood sets started beefing with each other. Almost everyone Pac named in Live and Die in LA ended up getting killed.

Back
Top Bottom