Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Oh boy, I can't wait

200.gif

****** was telling me he was cancelled :lol:

Wonder when people will realize that "canceling" does not exist

If the "canceled" person's fanbase dgaf then nothing happens besides people who aren't fans complaining on social media.

Paula Deen has a line of cookware out and has 3 cooking shows.

Louis C. K. is still being booked in comedy clubs.

Jeffree Star ("canceled" multiple times now) still selling makeup.

Chris Pratt is also supposed to be "canceled" rn. Guess he won't be showing up in GoTG 3 >D

Kanye West really showed how "canceling" is not a thing when he brought Marilyn Manson and Da Baby out.

Manson has been accused of sexual abuse/assault by multiple women.

Manson looks like he abuses himself. And yes, cancel culture is full of hypocrisy. In a time where everyone’s opinion can be seen and heard, you can’t stop people from feeling how they feel. We have freedom of speech.

separate art from life. Available

Wonder when people will realize that "canceling" does not exist

If the "canceled" person's fanbase dgaf then nothing happens besides people who aren't fans complaining on social media.

Paula Deen has a line of cookware out and has 3 cooking shows.

Louis C. K. is still being booked in comedy clubs.

Jeffree Star ("canceled" multiple times now) still selling makeup.

Chris Pratt is also supposed to be "canceled" rn. Guess he won't be showing up in GoTG 3 >D

Kanye West really showed how "canceling" is not a thing when he brought Marilyn Manson and Da Baby out.

Manson has been accused of sexual abuse/assault by multiple women.

I think we need to stop saying cancel culture doesn't work.

Because everybody isn't going to do everything. Some people are stopping. Their venues, opportunities and bookings might change.

Some people don't **** with Kanye. I've heard it multiple times over the past month.

Some people no longer listen to R Kelly. Some stations no longer play him.

Because Kanye brought out Manson doesn't mean much. And I've heard women mention it.

Cancel culture doesn't have to be all or nothing.

People are starting to sound like Republicans with that ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom