Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1612178689368.gif

1612178714227.gif

R.I.P. to MF DOOM. Genuinely one of the greatest to ever do it. Thank you for the memories, imaginations, and inspirations:

Just thought of him again yesterday watching the Kong versus Godzilla trailer and thought of King Geedorah/Ghidorah

He really dropped 2 albums in bout 4/5 weeks. I gotta give him the number 1 spot rn above lil baby but I know he got some heat coming so we will see

S/O to him but his 2 not ******* wit babies deluxe, not close. We paid a forever anthem. Grace up there too.

rest in beats double k

"The things you lose'll be the things you miss
And no one can prepare you for the days like this
You can have a lost one, you can lose a loved one
Be thankful for what you got, everybody have fun"

Another legend gone :frown:

When did this happen?? This came literally out of nowhere, was just listening to them on pandora 2 weeks ago

That’s not his first tweet where he said he done started **** he didn’t.

I get it though. Some people didn’t get certain material luxuries as a kid, and once they got money, they bought what the couldn’t have a kids. I understand it though.

I like to watch Sneaker shopping sometimes just to see what dudes are on.

Dudes think just because they are famous or celebs they have to try to portray the image of being stylish. Just say I always used to admire certain things or I dressed like the other 10 million black kids in Jordans and Yeezy's.

They're pics of you before fame

281.png

Sooooo how retro mikes and Jordan/Nike collabs been selling out all these years? Cardi need to pop that pancake nipple in his mouth so he can ****

Back
Top Bottom