Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I wonder why Nice Kicks stopped their celebrity sneaker section

It became the Big Shoe Era and ****** been rocking Balenciaga Triple S knockoffs ever since

Not as many people go for the hyped Colorways/Models of Nike/Jordan stuff that will get clicks

Travis be doing literally whatever Virgil nem doing :lol:

They all started wearing Dunks all of a sudden around late 2017-2018, Offset started kinda doing it a lil after that

The whole **** is dumb tho, these _’s all drawing from the same few sources :lol: :smh: Chrome Hearts, etc all that ****

They all started wearing Dunks all of a sudden around late 2017-2018, Offset started kinda doing it a lil after that

The whole **** is dumb tho, these _’s all drawing from the same few sources :lol: :smh: Chrome Hearts, etc all that ****

Stop it. Trav been on his s**** since he first came in the game. Y’all may hate his music but Trav been fly from jump

the same OFFSET who was begging Ian Connor to style him on that same Twitter :lol: :lol: :rofl:

9C704A79-1671-4604-A2A2-19A72889767D.jpeg

Offset gonna take claim of inventing hip hop soon enough.

“Nobody was rappin before we came in rappin back in 2013”

Watch.

Nah, Trav been rocking before then. He's also one of the few that been rocking straight foot jeans. All these new ones are posers.

They lying. trav was the only one rocking dunks and SB's for the last 4-5 years.

Wale >

Them *****s is just wave riders. Especially Migos/Offset. I remember when he reached out to Ian Connor to change his aesthetic, around the time of Bad & Boiujie. “I’m trying to be on my fashion **** bro” :lol:.

Next day, *****s rocking raf & old hip hop shirts. They just got with the wave.

Wale >

Them *****s is just wave riders. Especially Migos/Offset. I remember when he reached out to Ian Connor to change his aesthetic, around the time of Bad & Boiujie. “I’m trying to be on my fashion **** bro” :lol:.

We all know Wale is on Mount Rushmore. But y’all constantly disrespect Trav

offset such a clown man

08E4EC3B-2E19-48A5-A37B-3480DFECA1C9.jpeg

Wale >

Wale has his own skeeze, but I peeped he tried to jump on the SLP wave and looked awkward as hell wearing some stuff. :lol: . He was throwing slp bikers with everything and hoping it sticked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom