Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Machine Gun Kelly has always been a plant and appropriator and its been known right?

Just seen this dude singing on SNL Fallout Boy style.

Hou shouldve never came back. Pressas smart, he wont come back.

Hou dead, one of the twins dead, one of the other youngins dead, Robins a vegetable.

Humble beginnings ...Corey Bapes never had the same star power I guess. I'm going to go play 'Throed'.

Lmao naw corey was that dude for a little bit he had a deal it just didn't work out while he was in college...I knew his sister before I knew him..I've known his sister since I was like 12..its funny because my dad worked with his mom as well..I remember he had a birthday party at the agora one year...I'm 16 at the time. I went there with a couple of my ******...all I remember is I'm talking to a girl we went to school with..my ***** tapped me on the shoulder and pointed at the stage and said "Is that your dad " lol..I looked up..my dad was chilling at the back of the stage drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette while corey was performing lol

Last edited:
Ok so not a plant. Still see him as a cultural appropriator. Matter of fact that last part is exactly why after what I saw last night.
Nah if he anything he might be appropriating the emo rock ****. He really TRIED to rap. It just wasn’t catching on. :lol:
Puff might have told him to slide to pop/rock where the bag is.

Nah if he anything he might be appropriating the emo rock ****. He really TRIED to rap. It just wasn’t catching on. :lol:
Puff might have told him to slide to pop/rock where the bag is.
That's why I feel he an appropriator.

How many black rappers can fail at rap not be successful at all and then just seamlessly transition to pop or rock or country? :nerd:

**** that guy.

That's why I feel he an appropriator.

How many black rappers can fail at rap not be successful at all and then just seamlessly transition to pop or rock or country? :nerd:

**** that guy.
How many have actually tried to do so? I don't we've actually seen any do so.

Back
Top Bottom