Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

closeup-1.gif

Nailed it?

NYPD gang units are IN TUNE with the gang ****

They do petty stuff like this all the time among other foul **** to incite shoot outs

Alot of people still got this image of cops as old white men that are lame to street codes and activities. These cops are mid 20's to late 30's. They know most of the in's and out's. Part of it is _'s snitch on theyself by putting everything on social media. They know how to set _'s up for the boobie trap.

Damn imagine if Suge just got a ghostwriter and started rapping either right after Pac died or when he came home. ***** coulda did some Ross type **** :lol:

Man young me thought this cover was fire. I thought this was gonna be the best CMR album of all time :lol:

Only had 3 good tracks :smh:

I still like most of them mid 90's funny lookin covers. The mansion with the stairs, with 15 cars, diamonds everywhere. No Limit and Cash Money had that on lock. :pimp:

One day it just clicked for me.

‘Yo they ARE the streets!’

Then I was disappointed. :lol:

Maybe I'm trippin but that cover hard to me. Always liked it. :lol:

I saw ppl was starting to bring up the convo about Drake being silent on black issues/blackface, bro said not again :lol:

:lol:

I don't even want to clown him but based on his past comments and actions I'm like for real Drake? You been up on Assata Shakur this whole time??

Folk in your face, you're a superstar
_'s hang around cause of who you are
You get a lot of love cause of what you got
Say they happy for you but they really not
Sell a lot of records and you roll a Benz
Swoll up in the spot, now you losing friends
All you wanna do is give the world your heart
but the label tried to make you compromise your art
You make a million dollars, make a million mo'
First class broad treat you like a ***** po'
You wanna say "Wait!" but you're scared to ask
as your world starts spinning and it's moving fast
Try to stay sane, it's the price of fame
Spending your life trying to numb the pain
You shake that load off and sing a song

Liberate the minds, then you go on home..

The Queen :emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom