Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

NT’s hero, Lil Wayne just put out a project and left Doja Cat on it? He’s reached Kanye’s level of buffoonery.

That reminds me, the Conway/Benny-only version of that song from his deluxe album would be great

Was looking at old Chicago Drill videos and came across this vid

Police out here literally encouraging _’s to beef with they opps :smh: hyping us up to go kill each other

Last edited:
Was looking at old Chicago Drill videos and came across this vid

Police out here literally encouraging _’s to beef with they opps :smh: hyping us up to go kill each other

Absolutely nothing new. NYPD and LAPD "gang units" scoop black men up from opposing neighborhoods and drop them off in enemy territory all the time.

Absolutely nothing new. NYPD and LAPD "gang units" scoop black men up from opposing neighborhoods and drop them off in enemy territory all the time.

I remember seeing that happen in Menace 2 Society and not understanding it fully at the time.

Fasho I know how LAPD get down I got ppl out there, I didn't NYPD was on that **** too

Fasho I know how LAPD get down I got ppl out there, I didn't NYPD was on that **** too
NYPD is disgusting man. Biggest gang in America

They are in bed with all the politicians and high ranking officials in NYC so they are able to control the narrative and literally do whatever they want.

Report faux numbers, sweep certain crimes to different areas due to "zoning" loopholes, reporting people as "homeless" so it doesn't skew the crime stats, etc.

I'm already saying too much but it is what it is.

That's why I laugh when outsiders who are nowhere near in tune talk about NY because in reality the only people who knows what's really going on here are the people who live here

There's corruption and it's the other **** that the NYPD be on.

Get the white and ima beat it up like Mike
Jumper broke cant be like Mike

Actually tho...cept it was more like handles broke. Jumper was wet :pimp:

NYPD is disgusting man. Biggest gang in America

They are in bed with all the politicians and high ranking officials in NYC so they are able to control the narrative and literally do whatever they want.

Report faux numbers, sweep certain crimes to different areas due to "zoning" loopholes, reporting people as "homeless" so it doesn't skew the crime stats, etc.

I'm already saying too much but it is what it is.

That's why I laugh when outsiders who are nowhere near in tune talk about NY because in reality the only people who knows what's really going on here are the people who live here

There's corruption and it's the other **** that the NYPD be on.

They have the mayor shook. They have the most power in the city.

Keisha Lance Bottoms police officers fired the next day.

In New York they would be investigated and you would never hear the result of the investigation. We'll never know what happen to the officers in the SUV.

1591047711542.png

1591047635027.png

****** was on his neck yesterday so he dropped that.

celebs been looking crazy this weekend on social media. hoping people abandon all the people and brands who don’t care about or support us, especially these Euro designer brands and sellout negroes.

Virgil donated $50 god damn dollars after chastising mf for protesting in a way that damaged his rich white friends property. I will never spend another penny with that man.
Virgil is a criminal. The culture celebrated him and when it came time for him to hold down and back the culture, this fool posted a screenshot with $50 damns dollars.

Virgil is a criminal. The culture celebrated him and when it came time for him to hold down and back the culture, this fool posted a screenshot with $50 damns dollars.
The problem is folks get to a certain level, whether financial or fame or both, and forget where they came from. They are blinded by the fame and money.

Hows that saying go? You forget where you come from, youll never get where youre going.

Lost in the sauce. Sheep.

Back
Top Bottom