Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

^thats actually not a bad song.

Never gave lost tapes 2 a listen.

Lost a good portion of the faith i once had in nas. :smh:

****** was on his neck yesterday so he dropped that.

celebs been looking crazy this weekend on social media. hoping people abandon all the people and brands who don’t care about or support us, especially these Euro designer brands and sellout negroes.

Virgil donated $50 god damn dollars after chastising mf for protesting in a way that damaged his rich white friends property. I will never spend another penny with that man.
Man dudes gonna still be buying off white. Fools are still buying Yeezys.

They on Karen Civil *** today :lol:

giphy.gif

Can't believe Nip was associated with her scamming ***.
Goofy *** bird.
Just shows you how great they are at infiltrating and wearing that proverbial mask.

If Nip was still here he would've seen shorty for what she is

She got her start at Dipset as an intern and robbed Duke Da God for like 50k and that's the **** we know about

Just shows you how great they are at infiltrating and wearing that proverbial mask.

If Nip was still here he would've seen shorty for what she is

She got her start at Dipset as an intern and robbed Duke Da God for like 50k and that's the **** we know about

She's an opportunist, I saw that when she was rolling around with Hillary.

I'm not sure why chicks look up to her, but I guess it's better than these instagram chicks who trick for Louis and Gucci to floss on the internet.

She's an opportunist, I saw that when she was rolling around with Hillary.

I'm not sure why chicks look up to her, but I guess it's better than these instagram chicks who trick for Louis and Gucci to floss on the internet.

I see no difference. Both parties are opportunistic bedwencing thieves who would smash and rob anybody for a come up

they telling folks start tagging important info with other tags like MAGA

which makes no ******* sense to state publicly cuz now the WS gonna be posting disinfo about black people and movements

folks need to stop with the performance pieces and open up that bag

Back
Top Bottom