Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dude said some real **** all across 4:44

This is exactly what wavycrocket wavycrocket was alluding to when Ralo got locked up

"Fear for you, bro, we know the system don't work
Take a young ***** freedom over some dirt
Yet it's legal in Colorado, yet, we deny
Black entrepreneurs, free enterprise
That's why it's a black market, that's why it's called the trap
That's why it's called the projects 'cause it's exactly that"

And ****** be saying 444 was wack

If the fear is that they've been flooding mainstream/commercial rap with nonsense they've been doing that for the past 10 years steady.

Making way for trash white rappers to be the most popular in mainstream hip hop will be easy to do given the fans and more importantly consumers of hip hop music have been mostly white for the past 20 years.
I mean even _'s are caping for clowns like 69 and Post Malone. Dudes who are blatant parodies and has repeatedly **** on hip hop. That's why Taylor Swift feels comfortable doing her souless version of earth, wind and fire. :lol:

Imagine Waka wanting to be "relevant" in the music Genre he was focused in rather then still doing worldwide tours until this day :lol:.

***** would probably be in jail if he was still trying to remain relevant to that crowd.

I mean even _'s are caping for clowns like 69 and Post Malone. Dudes who are blatant parodies and has repeatedly **** on hip hop. That's why Taylor Swift feels comfortable doing her souless version of earth, wind and fire. :lol:
:smh:

When I came across that.

I feel like
They ignorant and lost. A lot of them dudes in their 2nd childhood

Plus the smart are applying the wrong mentality in those situations for these dudes not realizing that **** don't apply.

Troll rap a real genre. Eddo Starr rolling over in his grave.

So nas album really is done huh????
Bout damn time
But I gotta see it to believe it
And he better not do no wack ***
1940’s kinda accent on none of them damn songs
Still heated from hip hop is dead :smh:

This is 2018 Kanye, not 2004 Kanye, not even 2008 Kanye

Lmfao. Waka really feeling that irrelevancy. :smh: I know that realization that nobody gives a **** about you or your old washed music hits these old rappers hard :smh:

And the fact that he’s only 31 instead of 38 or so makes it worse. You’re supposed to be entering your prime or right in it at that age. But instead, he’s totally irrelevant, and has been for years, and a lot of that is through his own doing

The worst part is he doesn't seem to realize he's a "older" rapper. Anytime you start talking about your past accomplishments, you're washed. Lebron isn't talking about what he used to be and do, Vince Carter is.

That's why it's funny how he capes for the young generation like he's one of them. He's not 23 anymore.

Ehh. None of our moms would call prince gay tho. I don’t even think my dad would and he really Ain’t w that gay stuff. For some reason prince gets hella respek amongst old people

nas has never dropped a wack album him spitting over kanye beats will be nice to listen to even if the album is not a big success i know it will be atleast a couple songs with decent replay value

The worst part is he doesn't seem to realize he's a "older" rapper. Anytime you start talking about your past accomplishments, you're washed. Lebron isn't talking about what he used to be and do, Vince Carter is.

That's why it's funny how he capes for the young generation like he's one of them. He's not 23 anymore.

My dude, that pic is a meme thats been on Twitter going around lately :lol: and he only made that post because he was announcing the follow up right afterwards

Ehh. None of our moms would call prince gay tho. I don’t even think my dad would and he really Ain’t w that gay stuff. For some reason prince gets hella respek amongst old people

Because besides his style of dress which was born form the 70's why else would you say he was gay? He has always been attached to women.

That's in stark contrast to Young Thug who hugs up on guys, has pet names for them and post emojis to them.

nas has never dropped a wack album him spitting over kanye beats will be nice to listen to even if the album is not a big success i know it will be atleast a couple songs with decent replay value

I strongly disagree :lol:

Because besides his style of dress which was born form the 70's why else would you say he was gay? He has always been attached to women.

That's in stark contrast to Young Thug who hugs up on guys, has pet names for them and post emojis to them.

I strongly disagree :lol:

what album is wack dont say nastradamus that was a hood classic even though the critics hated it every album he dropped has atleast a few songs real ninjas can replay mad times

what album is wack dont say nastradamus that was a hood classic even though the critics hated it every album he dropped has atleast a few songs real ninjas can replay mad times

Fetty waps album had a few songs that real ninjas could enjoy, that don't dismiss an album from being wack

RGF ISLAND >>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom