Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn Beyonce carried Hov like Lebron carried Big Z and Boobie.

Heard she was on for 2 hours. That women is special.

Yeah watched it with my girl live . I completely get the Beyonce hype now. **** was legit amazing.

Fact that she can dance like that and still sound how she does on her albums , added with the stage production smh

looking at how winded my guy was after five mins had me look up the OTR2 dates, there are no back to back dates and most shows are 3 and 4 days apart, no way my ***** was going to be able to keep up with Bey nightly. :lol:

Who are the current hip hop acts that can do an Arena tour besides Drake, Kendrick, Cole, Jayz, Eminem, and maybe Future. I would think Migos could try?

13747A6D-6CC4-42EB-9CD2-8C5B6DD0F93E.gif
Was my exact reaction when I seen that on IG lol it’s accurate tho
Bro I was crying when he put that **** up on IG lol “drill soul” just sound funny but that it actually fit him perfectly

Who are the current hip hop acts that can do an Arena tour besides Drake, Kendrick, Cole, Jayz, Eminem, and maybe Future. I would think Migos could try?

Chance and Logic.

**** Cardi will be up there soon if she keep going at this rate.

Idk what Nicki stock looking like right now (lol) but her last tour was a worldwide arena tour. Funny cause she went ghost with no music for a min after that tour and woke up with some new challengers on the block :lol:

Chance and Logic.

**** Cardi will be up there soon if she keep going at this rate.

Idk what Nicki stock looking like right now (lol) but her last tour was a worldwide arena tour. Funny cause she went ghost with no music for a min after that tour and woke up with some new challengers on the block :lol:
The tour with meek? She ain’t do no arena here. She was in the same venue wiz n co perform at.

Wins & Loses intro > Dream's & Nightmares intro

Idk why Dreams and Nightmares is “the” Meek song.
Ima Boss more iconic to me lol

Not sure what you two have experienced in life

but Intro > everything else

There's a reason that six years later people are still trying to duplicate it and it still gets a crazy response when played and people know the words

It resonates just like DMX does

I could be wrong tho

Nah you right. Thats technically an Amphitheater, that joint hold like 15-17k tho which is up there as far as “arena size” shows. When Drake and Fewtch was there they was at the Palace but they only opened up 12k

Amphitheatre tickets are generally lower than arenas even tho capacity may be comparable so the revenue is lower unless you sell a ton of merch

Back
Top Bottom