Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah I'm ready for Nicki to go back into hiding. Her whole victim and underdog card she playing is dumb wack. ***** was the biggest female rapper for like 8 years, no one feels sorry for you but your stans.

there are finally other formidable female acts on all tiers of rap from underground to mainstream and now that ***** head hurt because she cant just rap fast in a british accent anymore over that same busta rhymes touch it bring it swizz beats *** beat

She better hit up kris jenner

Son was never that good of a performer off rip.

Not surprised he's getting sick and flabby on stage.

Nobody has ever admitted that Jay performances are this for an hour
93AF8E7D-7141-4D83-9441-DB36AFFAB3D6.gif

Nobody has ever admitted that Jay performances are this for an hour
93AF8E7D-7141-4D83-9441-DB36AFFAB3D6.gif

Nas is no better. After seeing him the first time, I don't know why I thought, I would get something different the second time. :lol:

Busta is an amazing performer.

So now jay ain't a good performer cause he don't jump around pointlessly on stage for an hour? :smh:

Dudes tours have always been on point, he's always commanded the stage and had great breath control.

Unfortunately his time is up.

Cheeks

Wouldn’t go to a jay z show for free.

I wouldn't expect you or anyone in your age group to even want to go. You were probably born the year his first album came out. That dude is old as hell now and so is his fan base.

I wouldn't expect you or anyone in your age group to even want to go. You were probably born the year his first album came out. That dude is old as hell now and so is his fan base.

Jay's fan base is actually really diverse it seems. I seen everything from middle age black men to 20 something white girls at a 4:44 show. Even seen some old white folk bring their young children. Really saw the entire spectrum at his show in Philly. It was actually cool to see different generations come out to see the same artist that's been around for over 20 years making music. That really doesn't happen in rap.

So now jay ain't a good performer cause he don't jump around pointlessly on stage for an hour? :smh:

Dudes tours have always been on point, he's always commanded the stage and had great breath control.

I think most rappers shows are based on their hits and not actual performance.

I don't think it's that. Look at Kanye's concerts...He put some creativity into it.

That's on my bucket list. To attend a Kanye concert. I think that ship has sailed. :lol:

I think most rappers shows are based on their hits and not actual performance.

Naw I judge everything.

Future has tons of hits and his shows are hype, but performing live he can't even keep up with his own songs, he gasses out before the verse is even over. Most of the time you can't understand cause he's out of breath.

Been saying for years Jay's one of the worst concerts I've been to and I've seen him three times. Paid the first, other two times were free. He's terrible and his set list is *** cheeks.

Nas is also trash live. Seen him twice and damn, he's trash on stage.

Worst concert I've been to is Lauryn Hill, runner up would be Beyonce. Half the crowd left during Lauryn's performance and she was on time. When I saw Beyonce she performed for about 30 minutes. The other 60 minutes was her doing clothing changes and walking around stage posing while the fans were blowing her hair. Literal fans around the stage, not people.

Naw I judge everything.

Future has tons of hits and his shows are hype, but performing live he can't even keep up with his own songs, he gasses out before the verse is even over. Most of the time you can't understand cause he's out of breath.

Yeah, Future concerts are fan driven. I would never pay to see him perform live again.

Back
Top Bottom