Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They said Weeknd was up there crying, I can't tell but clearly one of them flat booty girls broke his heart.

I'm just glad he's back making some real ****. :pimp:

we definitely less than 10 years away from Hov being sick and flabby not being able to **** on that pure mature still got her groove yonce booty. ***** not gonna be able to wipe right by 2030.

cant wait for ****old era hov

we definitely less than 10 years away from Hov being sick and flabby not being able to **** on that pure mature still got her groove yonce booty. ***** not gonna be able to wipe right by 2030.

Hov gon mess around and be Vince McMahon status by 70 :lol:

1c98ea38e2cfa2e2b81f432f993aad70.jpg
why do u have a pick of brian pumper handy ???

dont get me started
bruh was looking flabby and sick 10 years ago
ol bum
snake in the grass
asking other people for nas number
cause he aint even give it to him *** *****

Biggest snake in the industry, plotted to get Pac, Biggie, and DMX out the way for him to get into the position he's in as well as Aaliyah so Beyonce could be in this position

dont get me started
bruh was looking flabby and sick 10 years ago
ol bum
snake in the grass
asking other people for nas number
cause he aint even give it to him *** *****
Biggest snake in the industry, plotted to get Pac, Biggie, and DMX out the way for him to get into the position he's in as well as Aaliyah so Beyonce could be in this position

:lol:

Just seen Jay’s performance. He look dumb old and sounded bad. It’s time to relax and stay in the background

Jayz not even 50 yet and already running out of energy on stage, Mick Jagger in his 70s more energetic on stage than him, Mick Jagger> Jayz

Back
Top Bottom