Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

ballerfic done got everyone in here hating on ****. :lol: :smh:

He restoring the feeling

5677E954-765D-4466-A96F-B980E2F49F0D.gif

Two of the three speak English.

I like a few Future songs but it’s rare I ever play them on my own unless they got mad features. Ain’t No Way Around Remix, Itchin Remix, Magic Remix, Tony Montana, March Madness and like one or two others. But I’m only playing Magic, Itchin and Ain’t No on my phone.

I don’t listen to a lot of new rap, especially new southern rap. It’s usually R&B for me or older rap.

And a lot of y’all gonna stop calling me old when I’m only 31 and a lot of y’all are my age or 2-3 years younger than me. FOH

You cheating yourself man :lol:. No idea how a **** can’t frel this :pimp:

They got a street story to tell ya
It’s already been done
Ammunition overflowin'
Tears fillin’ up a pond
AC blowin’ like it's snowin'
I know I’m blessed, I speak in tongues
My words touch a ***** soul
They get you through it, overcome
I rock the Voss in the ocean
I whipped the car, it was stolen
I got the stars in the ceiling
I got my charge acquitted
I was the one got evicted, yeah
Living with the pink slip
Now I'm ridin' with the pink slip
I done swam with the sharks
***** came from the deep end
You will never know what I was in
Times were getting rough, we’d still get it in
I was selling crack when Snoop dropped Juice & Jin
Run a one room shack with a million in the den”

I like Future...but I will never understand why ****** in here stay posting verses like that **** reads as fire or something.

If there was ever an artist you needed to actually LISTEN to in order to get the full picture....it's Future.

If I was trying to put someone on to him....the last thing I'd do is show them text verses.

The hardest non popular future song is colossal.

"That molly, that drank and the kush,
I think I went over my limit,
Stack after stack after stack,
I'm throwing this **** to the ceiling,
Got three audemars and a Bentley
And it's one hell of a feeling"

That and lay up

Percocet & Stripper joint

“Treasure brings misery, codeine in my delivery
I pulled up in the Big B, Swervin like a hippie
Moving with the dopers and pusher, in the Rover
Ducking undercovers, hogging the interstate”

:pimp:. Anybody else says them lines with a different accent and ***** will say it’s dope :lol:.

I like Future...but I will never understand why *****s in here stay posting verses like that **** reads as fire or something.

If there was ever an artist you needed to actually LISTEN to in order to get the full picture....it's Future.

If I was trying to put someone on to him....the last thing I'd do is show them text verses.

This...minus the I like future part :lol:

Nah I’m playing but he got some undeniable joints. I’m not that big of a hater. He’s just overall trash though. Good for maybe 3-4 joints a project

I like Future...but I will never understand why *****s in here stay posting verses like that **** reads as fire or something.

Cause when we read the verse we can feel the same emotion we have from listening to the song. I'm probably wording that bad but yea

The verses are posted because 9 times out of 10, people will write that ***** off on some “mumble rap” steeze when, as you can see (and if you’d actually listen), that’s not at all the case.

It’s wild dismissive. Most times when I call someone trash it’s because I actually gave the music a try. A lot of people, and this isn’t directed to anyone in particular, seem to write Future off off rip.

Feds did a Sweep
Colossal
Might as well
High demand
Solo
Fresh Air
Turn on me

All tracks that are flames, but I’d chance a bet that a lot of folks haven’t peeped em because of this mumble rap nonsense.

The verses are posted because 9 times out of 10, people will write that ***** off on some “mumble rap” steeze when, as you can see (and if you’d actually listen), that’s not at all the case.

It’s wild dismissive. Most times when I call someone trash it’s because I actually gave the music a try. A lot of people, and this isn’t directed to anyone in particular, seem to write Future off off rip.

Feds did a Sweep
Colossal
Might as well
High demand
Solo
Fresh Air
Turn on me

All tracks that are flames, but I’d chance a bet that a lot of folks haven’t peeped em because of this mumble rap nonsense.

My man Blink preaching the good word on this fine Wednesday :pimp:

Feds did a Sweep
Colossal
Might as well
High demand
Solo
Fresh Air
Turn on me

To add

Hardly
News Or Somethin
Kno the Meaning
My Savages
Married To The Game

All have great lyrics. Future is not a rapper in a traditional way. His style is melodic, energy and yeah some mumbling but his song writing on a lot of songs is great.

All dope songs. If you’ve never heard News or Something, I don’t know what to tell you fams. :lol:

I don’t even count dude in this mumble rap stuff. Maybe it’s because I’ve been in Atlanta for so long, but I understand the lyrics to all that ****. It’s more melodic and **** and sometimes you have to really catch what he’s trying to say, but when I think mumble, I think Uzi and cats who are actually in the new school. Future isn’t in that class imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom