Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Scoob! Real Atlanta right there. All that lingo. Some of y’all gon need some translators or just call it “mumble” :rolleyes. His project tough though. Dope how uncompromising he is. And Mike Will putting on since he with Trouble. He know how to talk for real, for real :lol:. ***** went to GSU. He from Marietta. Cut it. Over 100 “nah I’m saying’s”. That boy was super annoying on TBC :lol:.

Anyways....looks like Trouble not rocking with 21 Savage huh :lol:. @32:50 mark.

Last edited:
Scoob! Real Atlanta right there. All that lingo. Some of y’all gon need some translators or just call it “mumble” :rolleyes. His project tough though. Dope how uncompromising he is. And Mike Will putting on since he with Trouble. He know how to talk for real, for real :lol:. ***** went to GSU. He from Marietta. Cut it. Over 100 “nah I’m saying’s”. That boy was super annoying on TBC :lol:.

Anyways....looks like Trouble not rocking with 21 Savage huh :lol:. @32:50 mark.

I remember Scoob and Alley got into w 21 a loooong time ago before 21 even took rapping serious or dropped a tape, 4-5 years ago lol

**** really started as Yung Gleesh/21 beef believe it or not :lol: Gleesh was like Gucci lil patna for a cool min. He had him in ATL going everywhere w him but he was locked up during the time tho so Alley and them hopped in it

Edit: now that I’m thinking about this, it’s crazy as **** how big 21 is now :lol:

Last edited:
Just finished that Trouble interview. Hopefully son doesn’t catch flack for saying “that’s gay.” The lgbtq folk’s stay coming after tbc guests they seem “insensitive”. CTG tried to clean that **** up and Skoob dropped it a second time. I was howling. :rofl:

But Mike Will was up there buggin with the “know what I’m sayin.”

Home was talking about rappers lying and the kids out there actually catching “whole elbows” behind that street ****. I was dying because I knew damn well Envy and Yee were lost. :lol: That’s how I know I done been down here way too long. I understood all the **** dude was saying. :lol:

Dude straight ignored the 21 talk. He was keeping it a buck. I respect that about him. No need to be fake when the cameras rolling. Hopefully this push from Mike Will catapults him a bit. He can take over Thug’s spot.

I ran through Edgewood on the ride home the other night. It wasn’t hittin on nothing imo but I’ll give it another shot. I still play the 16 ep. to this day. I fw homie but Mike will sounding washed these days imo.

Good for Meek if that’s legit. They did that man dirty. Hopefully it’s true so dude can touch down and get back to the ****s.

Speaking of Trouble, what happen to Alley Boy I haven't really heard about him since he was running around the car.

Yo is it true pats owner
Robert Kraft went to visit meek recently????
And is it true he getting out in Monday????
These rumors or is it true???

Never messed with Troubles music, he always seemed like a cool _ though.

I'm not really interested in the Bow Wow interview, bruh turning into another screwed up child star. Unlike somebody like Ray J who's intentionally being funny.

I wonder how Bow Wow's reputation now affects his acting career.

I don't think he sees the bigger picture.

I wonder how Bow Wow's reputation now affects his acting career.

I don't think he sees the bigger picture.

I would say its ruined any chances of being in a major film. Even being on the level of a roll bouncem

50 cent plays on a major tv show and was in a major movie last year and his antics are way worse, and way more offensive than bow wows.

Bow Wow actually supposed to be in a Jeffrey Reddick (Final Destination) movie with Ludacris this year assuming it doesn't get scrapped or delayed.

Anybody listen to that Nicki interview? What she say about Quavo?

Whole timeline talking about it but not talking about it lol

50 cent plays on a major tv show and was in a major movie last year and his antics are way worse, and way more offensive than bow wows.

Bow Wow is thought of as a clown who embarrasses himself
50 is thought of as a troll having fun

Bow Wow is in the same category as Soulja Boy and Sean Kingston these days.

Back
Top Bottom