Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cardi B before Future? Wild’n

Remind me of the days, dudes only listens to Lil Caesar if little Kim was on the track.
:lol:

Lil Cease was dope, thought he was gonna be a star. His album was average as ****. I wonder how different his career would have been if BIG ain’t pass.

I've liked some of Future's songs

You? Your kid must have your phone or something :lol:.

F80B72B5-B291-4053-A7D8-1966099C5623.gif

I’m curious as hell what Future songs Magic likes :lol:.

Lil Cease was dope, thought he was gonna be a star. His album was average as ****. I wonder how different his career would have been if BIG ain’t pass.

Was listening to his album a couple nights ago. Never realized how glossy and soft the production was on there. Outside of Play Around and that track with GDep and Busta, those are beats that could have easily gone to 112

So I couldn’t like Lil Cease in 97-99 if I don’t like Future or Wayne? I don’t understand the comparison unless we’re talking about artists to put out bad albums.

How you like lil cease and tony yayo but not future

Two of the three speak English.

I like a few Future songs but it’s rare I ever play them on my own unless they got mad features. Ain’t No Way Around Remix, Itchin Remix, Magic Remix, Tony Montana, March Madness and like one or two others. But I’m only playing Magic, Itchin and Ain’t No on my phone.

I don’t listen to a lot of new rap, especially new southern rap. It’s usually R&B for me or older rap.

And a lot of y’all gonna stop calling me old when I’m only 31 and a lot of y’all are my age or 2-3 years younger than me. FOH

Back
Top Bottom