Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The Score is a classic, their first album was a dud commercially and critically. Miseducation is considered a classic and sold well but Wyclef and mad other people were all over that album like it was a Fugees album. And that was all in a what 3-5 year span? Then she disappeared while young as ****. Nah, never calling her a legend. She has some legendary songs.

The Score >>> Miseducation

Lauryn is not a legend. The Miseducation is just a classic album.

You're on that DMX

She's touring 20 years later based on Miseducation and The Score. People are were waiting for her to start performing two and three hours late with her horrible voice now because of Miseducation and The Score. That's Legendary.

It definitely counts. You think the fugees have a classic? :nerd:

The Score is a classic album

Reviews for her tours over the last few years has been pretty bad. People go out of hope for some classic music but she sucks

I saw her last year and half the arena walked out during her performance.

I hate that it’s forbidden to talk bad about her or her album. **** that.

Critics praising that Cardi album hard. Nicki in trouble, trouble. *Jamie Fox voice*

"For Pitchfork, Sheldon Pearce awarded the album "Best New Music", writing that "Cardi B’s remarkable debut places her, without a doubt, in the pantheon of great rappers. It is both brazen and vulnerable, filled with wild amounts of personality, style, and craft"

Wow

This isn't Trina or Eve we're talking about

Aren't Lauryn and Outkast the only rap acts to win Grammy Album's Of The Year?
Whoa whoa whoa
don’t be disrespecting the legend
Trina a legend off top
For “look back at me” with killer mike

Critics praising that Cardi album hard. Nicki in trouble, trouble. *Jamie Fox voice*

"For Pitchfork, Sheldon Pearce awarded the album "Best New Music", writing that "Cardi B’s remarkable debut places her, without a doubt, in the pantheon of great rappers. It is both brazen and vulnerable, filled with wild amounts of personality, style, and craft"

Wow
:rofl:
Haven’t even heard one song
From her album
It’s just funny how they acting
Like she dropped illmatic or something
Now I’m convinced that there is a Nikki beef
And that Atlantic is doing stuff behind the scenes
To promote it

:rofl:
Haven’t even heard one song
From her album