Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m Serious came out in 01 too. And he was talking about dope boyz and trapping then.

That’s true... but Tip’s claim is that the release date of Trap Muzik, the album, was the birth of actual trap music. :lol:

This 2001 Wop changes things a bit :nerd:

That joint dropped before i’m serious? :nerd:

Yeah. That Wop joint did stop before I’m serious. We gon need str8drop str8drop to confirm if Str8drop, dropped...before I’m serious :lol:.

I been bumping that tape all day. Gucci was on some **** :pimp:.

“I’m a trapper from that Mf’n ‘Crest” :pimp:

Yeah. That Wop joint did stop before I’m serious. We gon need str8drop str8drop to confirm if Str8drop, dropped...before I’m serious :lol:.

I been bumping that tape all day. Gucci was on some **** :pimp:.

“I’m a trapper from that Mf’n ‘Crest” :pimp:

Gucci himself prolly don’t even know when that project was “released”, that was some sell it out ya trunk type **** :lol:

Y'all prolly think Gucci is a better rapper that TI too.

They really do. And they’re dead *** serious

27B5F74C-77BA-4116-8566-FA44BA1688B2.png

Doubt anyone outside of Atlanta heard that Gucci album and it was probably a good 3000 people that heard it so nah Gucci, you still my guy. I'm gonna give that credit to No Limit and Beats by the Pound.

What's up with Nicki? She disappeared to get more work done or is that **** photo shopped? She look crazy as ****. Psycho.

**** Lauryn Hill, wasted talent. One of the most overrated albums ever.

Mad as **** I missed the Shyne and Project Pat talk, ****

Wop talk :smokin
Enough of this washed up tip nonsense tho. He need to stick to being a activist cuz his **** been trash after ul

Back
Top Bottom