Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Crazy because Meg hasn’t had much motion either since the trial. Speaking about the chicks you piped is always corny, most of us don’t even want to claim half the body’s we have, they were just flings or quick nuts. Real players don’t speak on it.

Man they was pushing her to the moon. Now Ice Spice and Latto walked in her trap and took over her trap. Industry just swapping these girls in and out.

I said in this thread right after the verdict that Meg wasn't going to have the same motion anymore. She was the victim but a lot of people still consciously or subconsciously think she caused the situation. Hell a lot of people still think she's lying about it.

Even the single with her and Cardi came and went. She needs to tap into something else like acting.

Naw he did the right thing.. if this was during his run in 06-07, he had a wife and young kids at the time. You don't know ties the promoter has. Joc and his family would have been fighting an invisible bully, either way I'm sure he stepped up his security after that

Last edited:
Love me some Ice Spice but baby girl still can't perform for ****. I don't know how she on SNL. We definitely in the participation trophy era.

All she do is standing there looking thick :lol: :pimp:

No artist and development. I was thinking that watching Glorilla and Sexy Red's on the Hip Hop awards. All they know how to do is twerk.

But these dudes aren't any better either

It’s hard to believe that Envy knew absolutely nothing about what was going on with Cesar. He’s spoken on having a business team around him, so heads must roll if this went unnoticed.
He keeps saying Cesar finessed him on the apartment project. I wonder how long that deal has been in place. If Cesar was 'stringing' envy along for years he had to know something was up.

Then u have other mitigating factors like how long ago Cesar finessed Envy's car guy. Clearly that was Envy's guy, why would he not speak with envy about what was up with Cesar?

I just don't see a world where envy knew nothing.

He keeps saying Cesar finessed him on the apartment project. I wonder how long that deal has been in place. If Cesar was 'stringing' envy along for years he had to know something was up.

Then u have other mitigating factors like how long ago Cesar finessed Envy's car guy. Clearly that was Envy's guy, why would he not speak with envy about what was up with Cesar?

I just don't see a world where envy knew nothing.

At some point he had to have an idea, but was too deep and didn't care if he was getting his bread. It really doesn't add up. He can't be that stupid.

Nobody knew the little teletubbie built dude until Envy brought him around and made him somebody.

And he keeps saying he didn't know Cesar was getting money from people, which is why he should have taken Chatty's advice and not spoken. I'm sure that came from iHeart though.

Back
Top Bottom