Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Before Joc became a clown....he had some bangers. The ***** was also featured on one of THE greatest feel good songs in hip hop ever.

Buy
You
A
Drank

Also....he had something for EVERYBODY.

Clubs

Streets

Mainstream/Women

Joc was the man for a year smh then he disappeared.

Joc & Lil Scrappy are THE definition of unfulfilled potential. Them boys was nice when they were underdogs. Especially Scrappy.

Scrappy had bangers. Head Bussa and No Problems started some **** in high school.

New Joc City is a great album, that **** is hard as **** still.

But Carter 3 is trash

FailingFixedBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

He really posted that ****, SMH. That's what you do when you really trying to make it. Trying to go viral and ****, got three white girls rapping the N word with no problem and ****.

i mean....ASAP rocky did it with purple swag...years ago...

This cover is tacky as hell. Reminds me of Miley Cyrus when she was appropriating the culture.

but that cover has nothing to do with hiphop...cant quite remember where those visuals are referencing, but they're from a 80's MTV video.

Before Joc became a clown....he had some bangers. The ***** was also featured on one of THE greatest feel good songs in hip hop ever.

Buy
You
A
Drank

Also....he had something for EVERYBODY.

Clubs

Streets

Mainstream/Women

Dude had it. Seems like he just peaked like crazy and never recovered. Him and Gorilla Zoe made some cool hood music and had enough mainstream appeal. Zoe at least is caking up with Flo-Rida, but Joe turned himself into a chump, a laughing stock. Always liked this song by both

This came out a couple years ago. I was digging this, but today I really don’t know what he’s doing other than wearing dresses and sleeping on various women’s couches

but that cover has nothing to do with hiphop...cant quite remember where those visuals are referencing, but they're from a 80's MTV video.

Exactly :lol:

Last edited:
So wait… these dudes rob safaree and their getaway vehicle is an Escalade with no plates on. They try to get away by driving on the GWB and crash into a concrete barrier. Then they bail and run into the woods?

Back
Top Bottom