damon-dash-dancing.gif

him and Jay need to patch that up, that's my childhood

tocry.png

Drunk Dame used to be in his own world :lol:

DecentPlasticAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-max-1mb.gif

damon-dash-dancing.gif

him and Jay need to patch that up, that's my childhood

tocry.png

I think this is one of those things we’ll never see. Up there with 50 and Ja shaking hands.

Dame’s been on a wild run throwing dirt on Hov’s name for the better part of the past decade. At this stage in their lives, I don’t see how they peace it up.

When they first raided dudes spot my first thoughts was why, and who would be stupid enough to still have evidence from the murder? But then I thought about how valuable the gun or bullets that killed 2pac could be, which made me look up the value of guns from other famous murders/ assassination. If the shell cases or anything found is connected to the murder, it would go to evidence first of course. But like the gun that killed Lincoln, the value of such items could be priceless. But could someone ever collect off of it? I don’t think so, unless a individual not involved just so happened to come across it.

If the shell cases found are from the murder that’s wild!!! Unless the cases somehow landed in the car, how would Keefe have em? Otherwise, that would mean the cases were collected from the scene and given to him.

Sorry, just speculating. I know nothing is concrete as of yet. Back intrigued like it’s 96-97….

I like Wallo but he do be going hard with the attention seeking sometimes lol

For background, since I actually had to google

This is nasty work from Wallo. I know Ennis is from Philly, but why do this? Because it's also is a shot at Errol.

He wanted to clout chase from Bud? I text with him?

Bud one of those out the way dudes so I can definitely see him not feeling that move from Wallo.

It let's you know, if I text with him he's going to screen shot and run back and show people. If not the whole world.

Not sure how any dude would think that was cool.

Dudes apply street code to a lot of stuff, but don't utilize man code/laws.

Back
Top Bottom