Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Did he think he was going to get internet props for posting that? What a ******* loser. Have some shame.

Damn dude hit the nail on the head.
I didn't even finish the album, but the songs I heard ain't move me at all.
No emotions or feeling in the music whatsoever.

Last edited:
Haven’t listened to Utopia, but I’ve never heard an insightful track from Travis Scott, so it’s easy for me to not expect anything more than what he usually delivers.

Something something straight up
Something something something it’s lit

🤷🏿‍♂️

Not even insightful. I saw TDE Punch say something similar about Travis and the response was "oh you expect him to rap like Kendrick". Nah not at all but his music is literally nothing. It might as well just be the instrumental with adlibs. He don't have a Blood On The Money, News Or Something, Real In My Veins, Texas Love.

They should do an alt cover for all the sick lookin rappers like Wayne, Uzi, Thug, and ask what they are doing to look so terrible.

what-are-stimulant-drugs-1080x675.jpg

Travis is a dope producer... but he doesnt talk about ****... same as 85% of rappers nowadays. Only difference is they dont make their own beats. We all know the majority of listeners are only listening to the beat and not the lyrics.

Thing about Utopia is... most of the beats suck too, so... epic fail.

The boo & Gotti dance has me thinking..I used to do that lil 2 step from the Philly wanted video back in the day lol

I’m pretty sure without even knowing most of us have hit that one, especially when if you were clubbin around that time lol

Til this day, this is my go to lol

Weird, I remember my homie callin me out on doing that…it was like I knew I did it, but never thought it was in way that someone would know what I was doing lol

I’m pretty sure without even knowing most of us have hit that one, especially when if you were clubbin around that time lol

Til this day, this is my go to lol

Weird, I remember my homie callin me out on doing that…it was like I knew I did it, but never thought it was in way that someone would know what I was doing lol

Gotta hit that Pimp c

astros-rippimpc.gif

that Mase

b3f2920c7458029e588a6caa6211d47f.gif

Back
Top Bottom