Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Chicks who don't go under the knife age a lot better

a lot of these chicks are going to learn the hard way

This.

I’ve noticed that a few of them are realizing how silly they look and are now trying to hit the reverse button (eg Kim, Black China, K Michelle). But the majority of the women who went big with the surgeries won’t be able to afford the price tag of getting reworked to their original selves.

Kim ****** the game up and then changed her mind. Now a lot of these women who went under the knife are gonna look hit in 10 years. :lol: :smh:

This.

I’ve noticed that a few of them are realizing how silly they look and are now trying to hit the reverse button (eg Kim, Black China, K Michelle). But the majority of the women who went big with the surgeries won’t be able to afford the price tag of getting reworked to their original selves.

Kim ****ed the game up and then changed her mind. Now a lot of these women who went under the knife are gonna look hit in 10 years. :lol: :smh:

I think of that when I look at Vivica Fox

She should have stopped at the nose job. Now it looks like she had a allergic reaction and her face looks puffy.

So this is the new fake outrage huh :lol:. Was not interested, until I read this article. Kind of Surreal, that could be a rap bar if you read it without context smh. Further showing That violence element in American music is everywhere:

6A92AD83-B212-4B3B-A536-B0188A06F4E2.jpeg

And the #1 single….

So this is the new fake outrage huh :lol:. Was not interested, until I read this article. Kind of Surreal, that could be a rap bar if you read it without context smh. Further showing That violence element in American music is everywhere:

And the #1 single….

It's country and he's..... 🤷‍♂️

Apparently, the jury isn’t agreeing on the verdict in the Melly trial.

If bruh gets out, that’ll be crazy.

And the #1 single….

Counterpoint: Jason Aldean isn't a fan of people like us. So **** him.

Back
Top Bottom