Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So this is the new fake outrage huh :lol:. Was not interested, until I read this article. Kind of Surreal, that could be a rap bar if you read it without context smh. Further showing That violence element in American music is everywhere:

6A92AD83-B212-4B3B-A536-B0188A06F4E2.jpeg

And the #1 single….

Did you google his history before you posted this?

fake outage? are you serious?

44f7aa31-2ef7-404f-b8c6-12addf78fb11-513x660.jpeg

So this is the new fake outrage huh :lol:. Was not interested, until I read this article. Kind of Surreal, that could be a rap bar if you read it without context smh. Further showing That violence element in American music is everywhere:

6A92AD83-B212-4B3B-A536-B0188A06F4E2.jpeg

And the #1 single….

On the contrary this is their version of “political” music :lol: and #they pushed it to #1

Would “the culture” push a rap song about killing white people to go #1…

Old 🥷’s been dating/grooming young broads forever.

The fake outrage for it now is hilarious :lol:

Dudes still got them hurt feelings from big homie picking up they crush in that Camaro :lol:

Old 🥷’s been dating/grooming young broads forever.

The fake outrage for it now is hilarious :lol:

Dudes still got them hurt feelings from big homie picking up they crush in that Camaro :lol:
The ish been nasty regardless of what’s acceptable. It’s less nasty when the woman is over 25 personally.

And yes I’m still hurt my crush hopped in that box Chevy 😂😂😂

The ish been nasty regardless of what’s acceptable. It’s less nasty when the woman is over 25 personally.

And yes I’m still hurt my crush hopped in that box Chevy 😂😂😂

Where you from that you never seen it ? When I was in college a lot of 18 -21 year old chicks dealing with cats in their 30-50's age range.

Back
Top Bottom