Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

finessence finessence

1689897522677.gif

****** better not have **** to say after ****** done made every excuse for Gunna :lol:

finessence finessence still banned in here I think :lol:

He still need to explain for Florida

This one of the toughest Baby/Rylo records. Nothing but real ****. But the Hook “School shooter” made it never see the light of day.

Need my dawg to rap back like this:

I heard a few people saying that they’ve fallen off from listening to rap as much and have switched to lofi, afrobeats, r&b, etc… and I can’t lie… I’m starting to get it more and more. I don’t know what the hell’s going on these days. :lol:

Because people think trash like this is good. There’s a reason old music streams at a way higher number than this ****. I wouldn’t even call this McDonald’s music, that would be disrespectful to McDonald’s.

I heard a few people saying that they’ve fallen off from listening to rap as much and have switched to lofi, afrobeats, r&b, etc… and I can’t lie… I’m starting to get it more and more. I don’t know what the hell’s going on these days. :lol:

Lofi/Chill hop is the wave. When I seen Jenelle Monae pop up on Bobby Nsenga joint, I know it’s only a matter of time:

I’m about to try to replicate what dude is doing :lol:. I see it!

Oh, and Amapiano really is what get **** going now. **** be LIVE! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom