Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yep. From what I read, dude got into a fight with some other cats and came back strapped.

Can’t say I have sympathy for someone who does something like that. Upping it in a mall and letting off 3 shots is wild. Reports said he didn’t hit anyone either, which leads me to believe that he might not have had any practice with shooting. Dudes like that could accidentally hit anyone.

I shop at that mall sometimes.

Its PACKED!

1676435635975.jpeg

Sammy the Bull's daughter was bopping around all on Vh1 without a care in the world
snitch avengers don't seem to be about more than bluster if he didn't get popped as soon as he stuck his head out of witness protection

Sammy the Bull's daughter was bopping around all on Vh1 without a care in the world
snitch avengers don't seem to be about more than bluster if he didn't get popped as soon as he stuck his head out of witness protection
Sammy actually said there was a hit squad sent to Arizona to look for him but apparently a lot of people in his old life still respect him so he got a heads up.

A lot of mafia dudes were more mad at Gotti than Sammy tbh. They blame him for ruining the mafia.

Sammy actually said there was a hit squad sent to Arizona to look for him but apparently a lot of people in his old life still respect him so he got a heads up.

A lot of mafia dudes were more mad at Gotti than Sammy tbh. They blame him for ruining the mafia.
should he have respect after snitching if the code isn't a lie though?

He did that @ tysons corner!?

Thats literally the last nice mall in the dmv fr.

Yes. At Tyson’s Corner Mall…….the nicest mall in the area. The mall that they didn’t want a Metro station at for reasons just like this. He’s definitely about to do some serious time behind……and rightly so.

Back
Top Bottom