Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Everyday this man losing a sponsor or endorsement :smh:

I aint gonna front. Says a lot that it took him talking about Jews all crazy for this to finally happen.

Back when slavery was a choice it was all mental health this and let’s get in to what he really meant. If it wasn’t for Van there would’ve been no public push back.

I’m happy he went this bonkers and now the consequences are racking up like crazy.

A fall off is seeming more and more like a reality. A Jesus album won’t save him this time.

Everyday this man losing a sponsor or endorsement :smh:

Them people ain't playing with him. He did all this nonsense for nothing. He ain't fighting for no cause, this ain't him sacrificing money for black people. All of this was him throwing a tantrum because he got his _ wake up call. He thought he was "in" and he found out the hard way. He coulda voiced his frustrations and did it in a tactful way but no it's Kanye, he too emotional and he NEEDS the attention.

You don't need to be up in over there and if you do, you want to be low-key. You just don't want to pull up in a Rolls-Royce or nothing. You become a target, man. And they don't know you neither. We always say check in and this, that and the third. If you were checking in, somebody would've told you not to go over there. If I go to Atlanta, and I know people in Atlanta, they're going to say, “Ice, don't go over here. Don't go to this club. This is ****** up. They're riling over here. They shooting over there.” Having somebody to tell you what's going on is not stupid, and it's not being a punk either. You just have to be smart. And even now, man, I'm Ice-T. I'm grown. I'm very cautious of my surroundings because I know I'm a target.

Rock The Bells: And you know how to move. And that's what these kids don't understand.

You have to humble yourself to the streets because it doesn't take a big guy with muscles. It takes a kid with six ounces of pressure, and you're dead.

F6231C0F-EF30-4E53-8DBE-F312EAFF23A4.jpeg

Shout out to all of the rappers that came out to see Thee I Love play during homecoming. Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg & Yella Beezy. Also had the cast of P Valley there.

Hood vlogger?!?!? ***** is that :lol:

You REALLY don’t want to know, man. His whole saga is terrible :lol:. Just know, he came up off of first doing travel vlogs in places like the DR. Got caught up on some pedo **** with teenage boys down there. Ran back to GA (dude is from Gwinnett). Then rebranded doing ATL Hood vlogs, going in and giving exposure to up and coming rappers. Then, around the south and then the rest of the country.

And China mac from NYC & the Cali hood vlog exposed his past. And it’s some even more pedo ****, with him in GA. So ppl distanced themselves from him, he started self destructing and crashing out.

Culminating with the guys who got arrested, booking him for a YouTube vlog…just to Rob him. And dude def be telling and was once trying to be a fed.

The whole thing is actually kinda crazy. And that’s like half the story/quick summary lol

Crazy how these corporations draw the line at anti Jewish remarks but sit by quiet and idle when he makes remarks about the black community.

It’s classic capitalism. The dollar, is what drives it. And the market/who the market is that is offended, is what drives these decisions.

Y’all remember the Donald Sterling (Jewish billionaire) fiasco? That is one of the unique cases in The USA, where the black voice and backlash has some effect.

The NBA knew it would be a bad look, in 2014…to have him continue to be an owner of the Clippers after his tapes with him being a wild racist (and Magic Johnson hater :smh: ) got released. They forced him to out.

This is after years and years…of him “owning” the clippers and being a wild racist tho. It just became publicly unacceptable at that time, for him to do so. And not in the NBA’s business interest.

Back
Top Bottom