Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He has that industrial strength mace yeah yeah yeah.

He's trolling for attention and popularity

It's what works today

The dudes who give him attention are the 30+ year old men. These young kids would probably take a picture with him.

That dude was venue security. They never look like body guards. You think those everyday people are stopping anything?
I use to work for CSC in my younger days and they ain’t paying enough for anyone to stop anything :lol:(10-14$ hr) …It’s just a cool job to have cause of the access you have to certain parts of venues…Like during football season you’re literally on the sideline w/the players

When the plug look like this

full

I use to work for CSC in my younger days and they ain’t paying enough for anyone to stop anything :lol:(10-14$ hr) …It’s just a cool job to have cause of the access you have to certain parts of venues…Like during football season you’re literally on the sideline w/the players
This lady I used to work with got a part time at the Mercedes dome in ATL just to see concerts/games :pimp: …Shorty definitely wasn’t worried bout the security aspect of the job :lol:

I worked at Caribana one year when i was younger with a bunch of my homies. Wed just take off our staff t shirts they gave us and blend in with the crowd. Only put it in when we'd see the guy that hired us and make it seem like we were working. I was high and forgot i had it on when some lady asked me where the bathroom was. I was like i dunno, she goes "wtf arent you staff?" :lol: oh well ya i suppose i am arent i :lol:

This lady I used to work with got a part time at the Mercedes dome in ATL just to see concerts/games :pimp: …Shorty definitely wasn’t worried bout the security aspect of the job :lol:
Nobody is. They snap pics with artists more than the fans. Yung Miami had walked right behind me when I was doing my thing for the Hawks. Slapped five with Thugger at the Hawks GSW game, shook hands with Nique, exchanged words with Big Tigger several times and Greg Street used to pull up out front the arena during concert nights. Got a pic with Rotimi, Kyle Pitts and Freddie Freeman. Basketball games are like boxing matches, celebs and rich folks just step out to be seen fr fr.

Heard about it and didn't watch it, besides dude in the corner chillin it seemed suspect.

400K in jewelry and money?

Insurance scam? Trying to go viral?
I only heard about this so-called pastor 2x. When the dude who clapped the Goldman Sachs guy on the train wanted to turn himself in and now. It's clearly a scam.

Back
Top Bottom