Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

King Combs may have Quentin Miller syndrome, where he has all the ideas in the world but can’t deliver them himself. Kodak looked totally natural and made the song his. King Combs looked like a fan cosplaying his dad. This is one of various Bad Boy classics he’s seemed out of place on.

I don’t know man. They could carry it like he’s rapping Khaled and just throw one of those out with someone carrying the song every couple of months :lol: just to keep Bad Boy on the radio with new artists. Was funny to see that Bad Boy energy/dancing in the videos again even tho yeah dude verse was buns 🤣🤣🤣 Mase need to give him lessons

Kodak carried the song like Wayne used to do for ******

King Combs may have Quentin Miller syndrome, where he has all the ideas in the world but can’t deliver them himself. Kodak looked totally natural and made the song his. King Combs looked like a fan cosplaying his dad. This is one of various Bad Boy classics he’s seemed out of place on.

He's not even Quentin Miller. It's like his dad and him are trying to make another one.

We can have someone else write for you like your dad, but times are different.Puff had a natural charisma.

He has no talent other than trying to imitate his dad. Nobody cares about duke.

Shout out to him for getting ghost writers checks though.

Running up on a 50 year old by himself is lame. They should be glad CW only pulling out mace.

Fan of Ye and Cudi checking in… They’re both acting like they’re making some really profound music but they both sound like they’re missing the “soul”. I don’t waste time wishing for the “old stuff” but they both need to find their passion for music.

Y’all crazy, if I had access to the catalog that Diddy’s son can tap into, I’d be putting out trash raps too 🤷🏾‍♂️ I liked the song with him and Breezy a few years back

Yall must not be hearing the disrespectful ish that be coming out of CW's mouth lol He's asking for all that energy that's coming to him. At some point, some one's going to approach him and there's going to be no talking.
Proud to say I’ve never pressed play on dude’s vids lol… in this era of fools saying anything for attention, you gotta learn how to ignore the noise

Keeping it a buck since I watched that vid of 🩸running up on CW… I’m absolutely sick of this generation of fools. CW a fool for jumping behind the lady, 🩸 a damn fool for running up talking about disrespecting his culture… what culture N? The culture of destroying your own community instead of building it? The culture of incarceration? The culture of blindness? Eff the culture!!!

The Heart pt. 5 gets more profound with every listen.

Lil Puffy needs to stop trying to be his dad. His dad is wack so it makes him come off wack as well. Diddy ain’t been relevant in years so just make your own image. Quincy seems to be the coolest outta the two real son’s cause he does his own thing.

8A6BBE37-694E-4586-BC47-BBA4D0288695.gif

If it wasn’t for Diddy Pac and Biggie would still be alive.

Assuming they didn’t die for other reasons later on.

Also 😂😂😂 CW is funny. But he needs to quit claiming he’s a citizen and then getting involved in these beefs with rappers. At the same time these rappers need to ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom