Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

CBDFA0EF-ECDB-423A-9C05-BCEBF43071C5.gif
He’s too nice to give them a warning. I’m leaving right after that.

Future been the same guy rapping from day one, 15 years ago. Hendrix came in his mid 20’s doing what he did. AB trying to pull a 2 chainz Tru Realigion without the bangers. It’s way harder for older rappers trying to break into the game.
If they hide their age, but he a football player with his age already out there. He looks ridiculous trying to appease to these lil kids.

Feel sorry Mescudi but Ye painting his face black along with those glasses is hilarious

That crowd is the reason i'll never go to a rolling loud no matter who they put on the schedule, I know i would be annoyed by my first hour
**** wack off parking it be a nightmare navigating a cesspool that big

Made more sense when it was amphitheatre festival

Feel sorry Mescudi but Ye painting his face black along with those glasses is hilarious

**** wack off parking it be a nightmare navigating a cesspool that big

Made more sense when it was amphitheatre festival
The festivals I’ve been to either bus you in or do parking a mile away at least. Cities can’t handle parking for 50,000 going to one spot so they try to break it up.
They Boo Cudi cuz they wanted Kanye and Kanye comes out for Durk seconds later. Man this is a funny *****

1658552426921.jpeg

I don’t understand, wasn’t Cudi and Kanye both at Virgil’s memorial LV show in Miami. They never squashed whatever they had going on?

My understanding is that the fans just wanted to see Kanye and would have booed anyone who was up there like when the Odd Future Festival fans did that to Drake because he wasn’t Frank lol.

But for Ye to sit backstage watching that and then come out seconds after is hilarious. he could have saved dude :lol:

Back
Top Bottom