Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

****** was discussing Shmurda for a page, but you right. That means we're worried about what NYC got going on

Get up outta here

camby.png

Boy was painting pictures

I meannnnn all three songs involve killing people tho :lol:

Dude has no reason to pay at this point. Nothing gon happen to him except these type of replies, he likes the post or “damn yall killing me” and keep it moving wit his life :lol:

this **** is hilarious man. RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM told you what needed to be done :lol:

The saddest part about this whole situation is finessence finessence is loving this attention. He actually is enjoying us bringing his name up and tagging him in every post because this NT **** is his life. This attention he been getting is worth way more than 100 dollars in his mind. Just look at how he been acting, exposing his self in every interaction. I bet if y’all ignored this ***** until he paid his debt he would probably kill his self by the end of the week.

Don’t get it ****** up, he definitely dead broke and been that way for a long time but the fact that he can’t come up with a spare 100 to somebody he owe yet he still posting on this ***** all day everyday shows where his priorities as a man are. No hustle at all. Running off on a ***** on the internet is the easiest **** to do until it ain’t 😈😈

The saddest part about this whole situation is finessence finessence is loving this attention. He actually is enjoying us bringing his name up and tagging him in every post because this NT **** is his life. This attention he been getting is worth way more than 100 dollars in his mind. Just look at how he been acting, exposing his self in every interaction. I bet if y’all ignored this ***** until he paid his debt he would probably kill his self by the end of the week.

Don’t get it ****ed up, he definitely dead broke and been that way for a long time but the fact that he can’t come up with a spare 100 to somebody he owe yet he still posting on this ***** all day everyday shows where his priorities as a man are. No hustle at all. Running off on a ***** on the internet is the easiest **** to do until it ain’t 😈😈
🤔🤔🤔🤔 preach

Don’t get it ****ed up, he definitely dead broke and been that way for a long time but the fact that he can’t come up with a spare 100 to somebody he owe yet he still posting on this ***** all day everyday shows where his priorities as a man are. No hustle at all. Running off on a ***** on the internet is the easiest **** to do until it ain’t 😈😈

Looking at your avatar…… n_ you stuck on stupid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m broke and I bet I’d still f*** the best b*** on your squad….

Nvm. I’d never f*** a b*** who let a n_ like you run her

You type like a ***** that don’t bathe

Running up the neighbors water bill because you sneak in the backyard when they ain’t home and wash up with the water hose.

“Sandra, why’s the water bill so high? It’s just the two of us living here….”

The neighbor gone get the 3rd degree from her husband because he gone think she sleeping with another n_ and letting him bathe.

Ol’ cricket wireless face ahh boy

N_ be charging his phone at the corner store like a baser

Them black n milds not only frying you lungs, but your brain too.

I ain’t never stressed. Hope I never get down bad to where I gotta smoke blacks :lol: :lol:

CB shot himself in the foot with those 2.5 hour long albums. I understand it seemed to make sense since the streaming era was kicking into full swing back in 2017, but in 2022 we can safely say that no one has time for that. The talent’s still there, so he might as well make a well crafted and condensed album where he’s talking that ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom