Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Durk music is so mid now. Boy was on fire musically before he caught two stimulus packages.

Dope to see the success, because he really grinded for it and is deserving. Just wish the music matched up with it.

He’s capable of much more.

I truly believe if Von didn’t die he would’ve passed Durk.

Dude was too reckless though.

I truly believe if Von didn’t die he would’ve passed Durk.

Dude was too reckless though.

Von music was trash. No way he’d catch Durk.

Durk was the better rapper.

All Von literally rapped about was killing people.

Durk raps about murder also, but he’s always been well rounded and versatile. Von’s death is what magnified him. He initially I thought he ‘d be decent but after like 4 songs, dude was redundant as hell

I like Durk. Can’t say he’s gotten better, but I guess him being kind of the forefront of Chicago drill, I’m more eager to give him a listen now.

And honestly at a point, I was a big fan of Lil Reese. He’s kind of dipped a bit musically, but Supa Savage 2 is a great mixtape.

You like studs and women who have more masculinity than you, so I'm just wondering 🤷‍♂️

“More masculinity”

Bruh, they have VAGINAS. Y’all dudes really be sounding silly. A lesbian is a lesbian. No matter how you slice it. Her clothes come off, she has female anatomy. End of story

I’ve always wondered what was the allure of hanging out with Robert Kraft

This fat summab*** talking about humiliation rituals?

THIS monstrosity??? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Cmon dawg. Pot calling kettle black

4ADF3121-C33F-4FA7-AE5C-7F9D449BA866.jpeg
5B7881D8-A4ED-4AD6-A02F-49266CC14034.jpeg

Her signing with Yo Gotti may allow her to actual develop and not be an artist whose song is bigger than them (see: Bobby Shmurda)

People going to hate, but this is dope. Prolly a dream come true for shorty :pimp:

Shoutout to that lil ratchet *** bish :lol:

Back
Top Bottom