• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think a lot of the rappers today don’t rely on stylists. They believe that expensive/brand name designers = style. Some of them just look silly out here, but to each. their own 🤷🏿‍♂️

9842f6269e43f61c78e21227884d4d5c.jpg

I think a lot of the rappers today don’t rely on stylists. They believe that expensive/brand name designers = style. Some of them just look silly out here, but to each. their own 🤷🏿‍♂️
IG with fashion inspo fits exist, so everyone copy paste and think they stylists, but everything ain't for everyone.

When I Win my First Jackpot, I Will Institute Heavy, Aggressive Investing in the Stock Market with the Funds to Develop & Increase the Hyper Fortune and Reinstitute Profitable Cash Flow Back Into the Market ♻️ for even Greater Revenue Generation & Accumulation. I Will Effectively sell off Shares when Necessary Funds are Needed, but For The Most Part, my Net Worth Will Exponentially Proliferate 📈 Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. I Will Win One Powerball Jackpot 🔴💰💳 and One Mega Millions Jackpot 🟦💰💳, but the Mega Millions Jackpot 🟦💰💳 Will Be Won First, afterewards I Will Win the Powerball Jackpot 🔴💰💳. I Am the Luckiest, Most Blessed Being 🍀 🎰🥇in the whole entire universe Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. The Lord’s High Favor and Good Fortune Will Be on my Life Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ The King ‼️🙏🏾✝️👑

Last edited:

They do, they probably just get their boys or stylist who aren't good. It requires too much time to shop.

I'm sure the bigger ones get clothes shipped.

They're calling homeboy who shot up the parade in Illinois a rapper

They really need to stop that. Call that fool unemployed. If I play basketball for recreation, I'm not a basketball player if I'm not playing in some league or college.

Don't these guys got stylists?

Most them dudes don’t know how to dress formal. They use to wearing street wear. A lot of dudes ain’t that versatile like that.

Being able to do both is an art form. Cause regularly, all them
Dudes be dressed decent when they in streetwear.

But formal? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom